Cannot get Intertops to work with Holdem Manager Help!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Cannot get Intertops to work with Holdem Manager Help!

I'm trying to get intertops poker working with HEM and cannot get it to work. Where is the tutorial page on how to get it to work? I had checked the save hand history but still i cannot get it to work.

Is it true the HUD works but it only shows player 1, player 2 etc and then once a player leaves the table, thats it? And that it only records the current session only and doesn't record hands total for a player like in stars?

Also, the hud works in cash games, tourneys and sngs as well right? But i assume it doesn't save results such as tourneys and sngs for winnings/losses and i have to type the results in MANUALLY?

I assume it only records the actual winnings/losses for cash games correct?
    Last edited by Drew1; 10-29-2011 at 12:44 PM.

Intertops is Cake network?
    Cake only wants software to be able to track the hero, so they literally censor the names of the opponents in the handhistory files.

As a result:
    -the HUD will only show player 1, player 2
    -when a player leaves/new player replaces him, HoldemManager can't detect this (since the names of both players are censored)
    -it only shows the session stats
    -HUD works for cash/STT/MTT

-Winnings should work for cash and STTs.
    -For MTTs you have to manually edit the results. Tourney--> Results--> Dataview

HM2 will 'solve' some of these problems, since you'll be able to reset the session stats when you want to, and reset an individual player's stats.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi. I played on intertops poker and multitabled and there is an extreme lag. I checked and they told me to download version 1.x of intertops and not use version 2.x. Would using an old version of intertops.... which is version 1.x something be any problem? The reason i ask this is i have Holdem Manager and pokertracker and pokertracker said it won't work on intertops if its a client version 1.x. I assume this does not apply to HEM?

Also when you say,

When you see a player leaves and a new player replaces him, does that mean say that other player played 40 hands and played 18/15. Let say he is player 2. So once he leaves and another player sits down... that means it will show hand 41 , 42 etc and then if i wasn't paying attention... then i would have that new player as 18/15?
    Last edited by Drew1; 10-31-2011 at 08:01 PM.

HoldemManager also requires using version 2.x of the pokerclient.

For performance issues, read:
    http://forums.holdemmanager.com/mana...ease-tips.html

Example: 18/15 player leaves--> new player sits down--> still showing 18/15.
    Yes, in essence the current HUD is only useful to track your OWN stats.
    With HM2 (being able to reset individual player stats) will make the opponent's HUD stats more useful.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi. I just see that HM2 is already available? I see its a beta version so i can use it ? Or is it a beta version and thus it don't work for intertops yet and i have to wait for it to be released. Always was confused on the word beta for software.

I don't have to pay for it correct if i already have the original Holdem Manager?

Quote Originally Posted by Drew1 View Post
    Always was confused on the word beta for software.
    In this case is better for you to wait for the official release
    Pricing policy (and eventual discounts) will be announced when HM2 became commercial.

Free HM2 trial should be released today on the website.

Hi. I did those 2 steps to get the HUD to work on my intertops. Hoewver... i have no success.

However... i know that it is importing hands because when i check on tourney results, its shows a lot of sngs i played and shows my stats for a lot of hands.

i just did the tablemanager and then dragged the red x to my intertops table. I see Cake Poker Table 1. It then shows that in the tablemanager for 1 second and then it dissapears....

These are the things showing under Configure Auto Import

Users/D/AppData/Roaming/HEMData/Hands+subfolders

Program Files x86/ IntertopsPoker+ subfolders

Users/D/AppData/Local/CPN/Intertops/Hand History + subfolders

What am i doing wrong?
    Last edited by Drew1; 11-02-2011 at 07:10 PM.

Can you attach your HoldemManager/Config/HoldemManager.config file?
    Also delete the HoldemManager/Config/exenames.txt file.

How do i do that?