Double-Klick

Thread: Double-Klick

Default Double-Klick

Hi,

I made a configuration for my HUD, to show only hu-stats for the villian, when hu with him. When I doubleklick, the stats changes. Is this the session-stat or the overall-stat(like back to normal mode) ?

When you double click it shows sessions stats at that table, when you double click again it shows all stats
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    When you double click it shows sessions stats at that table, when you double click again it shows all stats
    Sry, but It seems to switch between sth. I don't know exactly (either session or overall - but my test could not tell me which one as you will understand) and my restriction to for example "less than 5 players" which was 4handed in my case.

I tested it with a player at my table with whom I did not play before that test (my database can not lie obv). So therefore, no distinction due to doubleklicking should be possible - but it is and it seems to be related to the distincions i made for my hud:2 players - show stats for 2max,
    3,4 players: show stats for 4max and 3min
    5,6 players: show stats for 6max and 5min

My database proofed, that I had played with this player overall 45 hands, in this session 45 hands and 4handed 23 hands. When playing 4handed doubleklicking changed it to 23, doubleklicking a second time changed it back to 45 hands.

So the bug might be: The overall-stats is shown correctly WITH constraint to nmax-nmin. But the Session-stats does only count....what?
    I think it would be more usefull to adopt the nmax... to the session-stats as well!

I will forward it to the developers

Quote Originally Posted by obwohl View Post
    Sry, but It seems to switch between sth. I don't know exactly (either session or overall - but my test could not tell me which one as you will understand) and my restriction to for example "less than 5 players" which was 4handed in my case.

I tested it with a player at my table with whom I did not play before that test (my database can not lie obv). So therefore, no distinction due to doubleklicking should be possible - but it is and it seems to be related to the distincions i made for my hud:2 players - show stats for 2max,
    3,4 players: show stats for 4max and 3min
    5,6 players: show stats for 6max and 5min

My database proofed, that I had played with this player overall 45 hands, in this session 45 hands and 4handed 23 hands. When playing 4handed doubleklicking changed it to 23, doubleklicking a second time changed it back to 45 hands.

So the bug might be: The overall-stats is shown correctly WITH constraint to nmax-nmin. But the Session-stats does only count....what?
    I think it would be more usefull to adopt the nmax... to the session-stats as well!
    Currently session stats are not filtered - they are stats from the entire session. This will be changed in a future update to have the option to allow filtering

Roy