Poker Software

Question PokerStars: EV in hyper turbo Heads-Up

Hi everybody,

I just started to play the hyper-turbo heads-up SnG on Pokerstars. The import of HHs of these to "Holdem Manager" works fine. But I got a little problem:

Hold'em Manager doesn't show an EV-Graph in these HU SnG. Anyone got the same problem?

When I go to the Hand-Replayer & push the ICM-button it shows me the correct EV, but neither in the Data-View nor in Graph it occurs... By the way: I'm playing the hyper turbo HU SnG's for a Buy-In of $1,50. A friend of mine is playing the hyper turbo HU SnG's for a Buy-In of $15 & in his HEM there is a EV-Graph.

greetings

Candy Cane Chils

P.S. I have installed the latest version of HEM (1.11.07b)

Try: HM 1.12 internal pre-release: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...re-Release.exe or try http://videos.holdemmanager.com/HMBu...te_Release.exe (try the second link, if the first link doesn't download 1.12)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Thanks Patvs for the quick response.

After updating to the new pre-release the EV-Graph for the hyper-HUs I played today works fine. But there is still no EV-Graph for the hyper-HUs I played yesterday & before.

Any chance to get the EV-Graph for my old data? Would a delete & reimport of these data help? If so, how can I delete them (I never deleted any tourneys from my database)?

I have been experiencing same problems, and I also want to get old tourney right. (also pokerstars, hyper turbo). Tried removing tourney and reimporting, it gives 100% EV Won, which is also incorrect (was 0 before)

Update: Created new database, re-imported from c:\hmarchive and it now shows correct EV values for tourney that were incorrect. Still not very nice way to get data right.
    Last edited by deafsheep; 08-27-2011 at 09:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Candy Cane Child View Post
    Any chance to get the EV-Graph for my old data? Would a delete & reimport of these data help? If so, how can I delete them (I never deleted any tourneys from my database)?
    I think you can export all hands, and then import them in another database (not to damage your old database), and it would show correct, it could take long though

Quote Originally Posted by deafsheep View Post
    I think you can export all hands, and then import them in another database (not to damage your old database), and it would show correct, it could take long though
    Thx for your help. I just created a new database & imported only my last two month. Now everything works fine. All my hyper-HU have an EV now.

But unfortunately now I know my feelings were right: I'm such a big luckbox

For the EV to work on old games, create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

And reimport the handhistories/summaries from your archive folder, by running an import from folder on C:/HMArchive.
    (alternatively export your hands/summaries from HoldemManager--> and reimport them... or you can email PokerStars; request all your handhistories and results and import those files... in a new database)
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here