Merge HUD preferred seat problems
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Merge HUD preferred seat problems

So I've read the FAQ on merge preferred seating etc and gone through the necessary steps, yet I'm still experiencing problems. Some of my tables (all 9 handed) work great, the HUDs match up correctly with each player. However when other tournament tables start popping up the HUDs on those seem to be off by a player or two..so obv then I try to relocate them to the correct player position, only to have all the HUDs from every table move to that position which screws everything up cause some of those other tables HUDs were already correctly positioned.

Also, another weird thing is..when I adjust the preferred seating on HEM for 9handed games on Merge..it doesn't affect the HUDs on my 9handed tournament tables, yet when I adjust the 10handed settings that seems to affect my 9handed tables (not sure if there are any 10 handed tables on merge, regardless the majority of the tournaments I play are 9 handed).

Please help!
    Thank you.

Hi,

Please make sure you have your preferred seating settings configured if you use it http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...+Merge+Network

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sideshow View Post
    Hi,

Please make sure you have your preferred seating settings configured if you use it http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questio...+Merge+Network

Thanks
    Hey.

I'm still experiencing problems with the merge seating. It appears that the 10 handed seating preference for Merge via HEM correlates with the 9 handed tables, not 10, on Merge ( I play on the Lock skin). Not sure why this is, but it's giving me loads of problems. As I mentioned before, some tables set up fine, but others have HUD overlapping and when I try to move them it affects the HUDs on the tables that are already correctly set up. Help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Please try to adjust the table size manually: right click on the table name in the table manager and choose 9-max or 10-max.

We are already working on a bug fix for this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by netsrak View Post
    right click on the table name in the table manager and choose 9-max or 10-max.
    How do I do this? Not sure where I go to find table manager?

Thanks

TableManager pops up when you start the auto import.

Or click hud options--> relaunch HUD
    or run hmhud.exe
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by pucciyamagucci View Post
    How do I do this? Not sure where I go to find table manager?

Thanks
    Found it! Pretty sure I got everything figured out. Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    TableManager pops up when you start the auto import.

Or click hud options--> relaunch HUD
    or run hmhud.exe
    Patvs is there no way to auto detect 9 or 10 handed? I got the 9 player thing worked out, but, when I play on a 10 player table I have to manually change.

Quote Originally Posted by BDnannac View Post
    Patvs is there no way to auto detect 9 or 10 handed? I got the 9 player thing worked out, but, when I play on a 10 player table I have to manually change.
    When you say that you have the 9 player thing worked out, what'd you mean? Cause I'm still manually right-clicking my tables on the table manager and setting them to 9 player tables every time a table opens and every time I am moved tables. So tilting.

You'll have to manually change it in TableManager.

HoldemManager can't detect on all pokersites which tables are 9 handed and which are 10 handed.
    (HoldemManager doesn't look at the handhistory file to see how many players there are based on the handhistory).
    So if certain sites have 9 handed cashgame tables, but have 10 handed SNGs, you'll have to manually adjust it.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here