what's the problem?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default what's the problem?

Hi all!! I had the sessions and graph screens with the same information, but the report screen have results completly different. All the screens had the same filters but the total hands are different and the $usd and the rest of the information too. I don't know what is happening.

What can I do?

Sorry about my bad English.
    Thanks in advance.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Are you also playing on euro tables?
    Playing on which site?

Try reimporting all the hands into a new database. Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Hi. I'm usually playing on euro tables and in Poker Heaven (Boss).

I'd updated the last HM version and had already created a new database but how can I get to reimport all the hands?

Thanks.

All original histories (and tourney summaries) are stored in archive.
    Default path is c:/hmarchive
    Simply use Import from folder button

Thank you very much. I got it. I have the new database but the program don't work well. The hands are the same now but the winnings are different. I don't know why?

Reports screen can't convert the currency and thinks 1 euro = 1 dollar.

Add EUR Won as a separate report stat.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Reports.jpgSessions.jpgGraphs.jpg

Above you can see three screens of my HM. The first screen shows 9349 hands, the sessions shows 6954, and the last one shows 6950 hands played this month. As you can see another datas have different values on the three screens.
    Sometimes I open a table and start to play and the hud don't appear. Another times the hud is on my table but don't update (stop in the same hands).
    I'd updated my HM and had created a new database but my HM isn't working well.
    How can I do?
    Thanks in advance.

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

And reimport your handhistories.

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Add EUR Won as a separate report stat.
    I'd been looking for this stat, but I didn't find it!!!

Press green plus - this stat is in top left part of opened window