Poker Software
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    35

    Default HUD not showing in HEM Replayer

    Another question guys sorry

    After I installed my new db I had probems getting HEM to automatically pickup tables I was sitting at. I used the table finder guide and it all works great now.

    Tonight I tried to review my session though and there is no HUD displaying in the HEM replayer. I tried using the table finder guide to link the replayer window but still nothing.

    Thanks again

  2. #2
    HM Support Patvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, the Netherlands
    Posts
    33,011

    Default

    Start the auto import.
    Rightclick on the Replayer in TableManager and manually select a HUD configuration.

    --

    Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
    Go over all the HUD configurations and make sure there are no conflicting/overlapping settings.
    You can also assign a HUD specifically to the replayer.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

    If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Start the auto import.
    Rightclick on the Replayer in TableManager and manually select a HUD configuration.

    --

    Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
    Go over all the HUD configurations and make sure there are no conflicting/overlapping settings.
    You can also assign a HUD specifically to the replayer.
    Thanks.

    I have tried following what you say but I am not having any success.

  4. #4
    HM Support Patvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, the Netherlands
    Posts
    33,011

    Default

    Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

    Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

    For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

    Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

    If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

    Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

    For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

    Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.
    Yeah still not working.

    Fwiw HEM has worked fine all year. I moved sites on Saturday and created a new db to do this and have had nothing but problems since then.

    As of 5mins ago I cant even get the hud to come up or hands to import into HEM when I try and play.

    How do I submit a support ticket for skype session?

  6. #6
    HM Support Patvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, the Netherlands
    Posts
    33,011

    Default

    Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

    If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Windows 7
    Avira Anti Virus
    Komodo Firewall

    I reset my pc after my last post and restarted ongame and the importer and HUD is working fine again. But I still cant get the HUD to work on the HEM replayer.

  8. #8
    HM Support Patvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, the Netherlands
    Posts
    33,011

    Default

    Uninstall Comodo completely.
    Run a manual Windows Update and install ALL updates.

    Try reimporting your handhistories into a new database.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

    If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Uninstall Comodo completely.
    Run a manual Windows Update and install ALL updates.

    Try reimporting your handhistories into a new database.
    Installed all windows updates and uninstalled firewall and its now working.

    Thanks

    One question thought.....is it a good idea for me not to have a firewall?
    Last edited by archiethe1st; 08-02-2011 at 01:27 AM.

  10. #10
    HM Support Patvs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Amsterdam, the Netherlands
    Posts
    33,011

    Default

    Turn on the Windows Firewall back on.

    Comodo is too aggressive.


    Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

    If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Similar Threads

  1. Hud replayer not showing all players
    By LugoLian in forum Manager General
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 05:28 AM
  2. Replayer showing new HUD
    By BruceOxner in forum Manager General
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-02-2010, 12:14 AM
  3. Weird, Replayer showing nothing for a QM FR
    By 00000815 in forum Manager General
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-10-2010, 03:54 AM
  4. Stats not showing up in replayer
    By Lunatic973 in forum Manager General
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 11:24 AM
  5. HUD not showing all hands in replayer
    By SGB5000 in forum Manager General
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-06-2009, 04:24 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •