HM Registration/Licensing Downtime 30th July 2011

Default HM Registration/Licensing Downtime 30th July 2011

The Hold'em Manager servers will be down for a minimum of 15 minutes for maintenance some time between 12AM EST and 6AM EST on July 30th. We suggest that you leave Hold'em Manager open and not restart it during this window because we will be unable to authenticate your Hold'em Manager license while the servers are down. This is planned down time by the host of our servers and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I have problems activating my license now ? I just started my laptop and my HEM is not working it gives me problems activating it.

Please fix it so i can play today.... ITS FRIDAY afterall!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zografa View Post
    I have problems activating my license now ? I just started my laptop and my HEM is not working it gives me problems activating it.

Please fix it so i can play today.... ITS FRIDAY afterall!!!
    If you continue to have registration issues, please send your Reg.log file from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'reg'.

Send it to support@holdemmanager.com

Hi, me and other people are having troubles at starting HM, it doesn't allow us to auth, are the servers off?

We had a temporary issue with our server which is now resolved and we apologize for any inconvenience caused. If you have not already done so please try running Holdem Manager again. If you continue to have registration issues, please send your updated Reg.log file from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'reg'.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Yes we have a server issue again.
    Actually the license server is from a third-party company. So they're having server issues.
    Should be fixed asap.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here