Zoom Hands Not Being Excluded

Default Zoom Hands Not Being Excluded

I have selected no limit hands rather than all hands on filters, run a full analysis, but when I review my results some of the hands that are being quoted are zoom hands. I have a screen print attached if that helps. I need to remove zoom/rush type hands but the filter doesn't seem to be working?

nb after I drafted this I noticed the hands seemed light. I ran HM2 from Jan 12 and it is quoting 90,021 hands with all zoom/rush type hands excluded and filtered to 5-6 players and no limit only. So I tried to re-run the leak buster analysis from Jan 12 in case that hadn't worked properly and now it is showing zero hands. What is going wrong?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi, it's just slightly covered up, but what version are you using? We had a filter issue in the very first release, so just want to double check what you're using.

Hi, It's version 4.0.1.0. I did try to check the version but couldn't see how to tell if it is the latest version. The only way I could see was the more information box but when I click it I get this message:

Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /store/learn_more.php on this server.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request

Ok, thanks. There was something changed in the structure with HM2 and apparently there's still something with the filtering that isn't working 100%. I sent it to the developer. Thanks.

We tested it multiple times with the developer and service team and no one is able to re-produce this. Make sure to click apply to all when you select no-limit. Maybe also update to the latest version as well, just to avoid in possible issues.