LB PLO. Bugs and questions.

Default LB PLO. Bugs and questions.

Hi,

1st question: is 3.00.08 the last version?
    I have some bugs there, but I'm not sure 3.00.08 last version. I installed it manually (via support's email with updates and instructions).

Yes, the latest is .10. Please note that depending on the HM version you have, there's been several HM2 DB updates. You can always click, check for updates in LB at the top.

I clicked, but I got the message "No updates found". HEM version is 2.0.0.7318.
    How can I update LB to .10?

The newest version is in the forum update I'm told. It can't go into the update server release because people who have older versions of HM2 before the DB change will have major crashes. So you can update to the latest forum release, or I'm told within the next week they will be putting in a version checker to verify the HM2 version before update.

What are the issues you are having? Likely most of them will be related to the HM2 database change and were fixed already, but just want to make sure.
    Last edited by Leak Buster Support; 11-19-2012 at 06:36 PM.

I updated HEM to 2.0.0.7599, hence LB version is 3.00.10

Bugs:

1) Step 2. Not appropriate advice. Preflop awareness for river call efficiency.
    RiverCall.JPG

2) Step 5, Step 6. Empty hole cards.
    BlankCards.JPG

3) Step 7. Not appropriate videos. Some filters have not appropriate videos.

Filter 10.JPG

Filter 16.JPG

Possible bugs:

4) Step 7, Filter 11 called 4-bet with paired hand. Suspiciously high average winrate. I have -1049, and it's -4122 vs average. So average must be +3000. But it's impossible. Even Tom in the video have EV winrate about -80

5) Same for filter 10. Average winrate is +900

Questions:

6) Game is constantly changing. Do you correct average winrates for filters, average stats?

7) Do you continue cooperate with Tom? Will be there new videos and another materials? Will LB PLO have new features?

Most of these should have been corrected in .10 version. The HM database changed some of the labels so the cards weren't showing up. But the other ones about video are super odd. Nothing significant has changed in the program and this has worked for a really long time. I'm going to send it to the developer.

Average win rates can be high in these areas. It's not uncommon at all.

Stats are updated periodically. I know NL stats will be updated again soon, and not sure what the schedule is for PLO. In the past, the updates have not really changed that much. Sometimes a decimal place here or there, but nothing significant has really changed in the last several years surprisingly.

We still talk with Tom, but there's no immediate plans on new videos. The next features for PLO are to get it to a similar interface as NL LB and with priority rankings of leaks.

Thanks for the answers.

You're welcome. The developer is already working on these. The Holidays over here will delay things a bit, but I was told some of these were already fixed, and he's looking into the other ones. So sometime next week we should have an update out for any last remaining database changes that messed things up.