Cann't see anything

Default Cann't see anything

Please help, after updating to version 3.0.08e1 there's no any font on buttons and messages in English and Russian languages both.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Try and re-install. There's something massively wrong. It looks like it's partly showing NL version, but mostly PLO version at the same time. It looks like something make have gotten corrupt. Did you update from inside of LB, or did you do a HM install upgrade? Either way, I would try and re-install the HM update. If you still have issues, let us know. We'll have the developer look at it.

I installed OS on my new computer and had to re-install my HM2 and LB also. Then HM2 asked me for an uptade and I did. Then one week passed and i used LB. It imported my hands, everything was all right. Then LB asked me for an update and I installed it. After update there were no font. Now i re-installed HM2 and LB show me version 3.0.08e1. Everything is allright. But it strange to re-install. But still thank you. my problem solved.

No problem. There was an error on the server a couple of days ago and you must have tried to install right when that happened. This is what the developer explained to me at least.

Glad it's working for you.