HUD don't update ONGAME
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default HUD don't update ONGAME

Hi there..

I have used HEM for some time and are very pleased with your product. From yesterday(juli 14, 2011) when playing a tournament(mtt and multitable sng) and I get moved to a new table the new huds don't show the old are still there. Looking at the HUD table manager I can see the new table, but there are no tablenumber, just a blank space. This doesnt change no matter how long I wait. i have to shut down and reopen my ONGAME poker klient to make it work again every time i get moved to a new table. any idea what could be wrong ?

Kind regards

Mads Nielsen
    Last edited by shakylgz; 06-15-2011 at 08:06 PM.

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Has updated as you suggest, still same problem.

Restart HoldemManager, and try the TableFinder when you're moved to a new table.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Everyone i know who uses HEM or PT3 has this same problem, everytime the table changes in MTT or multitable sng the hud stops working. U have to restart the client to get it up and running.

Table manager don't find the correct table etc.

Also many forums has messages as this that the hud not working when the table changes so i think it's a very common problem

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Restart HoldemManager, and try the TableFinder when you're moved to a new table.
    This does not work, u have to restart the client to get it workin'. Not much fun when playing 12 tourneys

What exactly happens when you're moved to a new table:
    -do the hands from the new table appear in a new handhistory file, or are they written to the existing file?
    -does the new table have a different table number?

Looking at the HUD table manager I can see the new table, but there are no tablenumber,/

Quote Originally Posted by litq View Post
    Everyone i know who uses HEM or PT3 has this same problem, everytime the table changes in MTT or multitable sng the hud stops working. U have to restart the client to get it up and running.

Table manager don't find the correct table etc.

Also many forums has messages as this that the hud not working when the table changes so i think it's a very common problem
    Yes, I have the same issue.

When it switches tables, it leaves the stats from the "old" table on the screen. It will work when using table finder, however, it does not properly display the tables you are playing at. For instance, if you get switched from Table #4 to Table #8 in a tourney, the new table will show as some random number, say Table #12, so you have no idea which table on the Table Manager is the "right one." If you guess wrong, sometimes the wrong stats get attached to the wrong table and the only way to fix it is to restart the client. Then you have to guess AGAIN and try to reattach the tables properly.

Essentially this makes the HUD useless when playing more than a couple MTTs on ongame right now.

Quote Originally Posted by dustyn View Post
    Yes, I have the same issue.

When it switches tables, it leaves the stats from the "old" table on the screen. It will work when using table finder, however, it does not properly display the tables you are playing at. For instance, if you get switched from Table #4 to Table #8 in a tourney, the new table will show as some random number, say Table #12, so you have no idea which table on the Table Manager is the "right one." If you guess wrong, sometimes the wrong stats get attached to the wrong table and the only way to fix it is to restart the client. Then you have to guess AGAIN and try to reattach the tables properly.

Essentially this makes the HUD useless when playing more than a couple MTTs on ongame right now.
    U can check the table number from tourney lobby can't you?

Quote Originally Posted by litq View Post
    U can check the table number from tourney lobby can't you?
    Well that's the thing, the table number in the lobby is different from what table finder says, i.e. if you are playing on Table #5 table finder isn't displaying the correct table numbers, which is why it's so painful to attach new tables via the table finder, especially if you are playing 6-8 MTTs and always getting placed on new tables nearly continuously.