SNG use

Thread: SNG use

Default SNG use

This looks like such a nice tool, there are however many filters missing that would make it an invaluable tool for sng players, like being able to filter fo situations like in the reports tab. So I can filter # players, all the preflop/flop actions, and then have graphic output of the types of hands that get shown down etc.

Also any query I run takes so long to execute I've actually never ever finished one and seen the results. I filtered for 3bet situations in the last month in the preflop ranges, but I don't have half an hour to waste waiting for it to return.

What's the news on increasing the speed/filtering?

My reports run quite quick especially for reports for smaller samples like this month, Please install the latest version: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe and if the problem persists please list the exact filters and tab your using and ill try and replicate
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.