HandRange, select specific suit combinations and give weight to hands

Default HandRange, select specific suit combinations and give weight to hands

Since I can't find how to do this anywhere, I'm just assuming the response is "post in suggestions".

I'd really prefer to be able to manually select the suit combinations of various holdings when doing range analysis, instead of having to drag around the slider until it captures the precise combination I want. It's clearly already tracking that somewhere, because it select individual boxes on the cards when they're a draw. Stove and others already let me do this, like being able to select KcKd instead of all KK.

It would also be nice to assign weight to certain holdings. For example, I know when someone calls my PFR, AA is in their range, but it's obviously not fully represented because they'd 3-bet it some of the time. I'd like to keep AA in, but be able to decrease its weight to some % for equity calculations. The weights would have to be street-dependant and stack up. For example, say the PFR calls, flop is A78ss, I bet and they raise. Clearly AA is in their range, but it's discounted pre-flop and even on the flop, as many players would flat top set. So I'd like to be able to weigh AA to 50% PF, and then 25% on the flop, so its total weight would be .125.

If you need to make room for this on the interface, it's easy: get rid of the "Inc combos with", I think suit selection would supersede this feature.

I think that would greatly facilitate analysis.

EDIT: added this to the voting system: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/f...ombi?ref=title
    Last edited by DWarrior; 12-06-2010 at 03:39 PM.