2.0.0.8415 Official Release Thread - Introducing new HM App - SnowieApp
    HM Q.A & Testing Manager random's Avatar

Default 2.0.0.8415 Official Release Thread - Introducing new HM App - SnowieApp

This is an official release for 2.0.0.8415.

You can manually download the build here, if you have any issues you can rollback to the previous official version here.

Release notes:

HM Apps:
    SnowieApp - Introducing our newest HM2 companion app, available inside HM2 through SnowieApp tab.

SnowieApp
    product page with more information can be found here. FAQs are available here.

We are looking forward to receiving your feedback on our newest HM App!

Am i only one who has problem with snowie build?
    All i get after update is this ggpatch.png
    When i rollback to previous version, everything works fine.

Quote Originally Posted by maXXmilian View Post
    Am i only one who has problem with snowie build?
    All i get after update is this
    When i rollback to previous version, everything works fine.
    Which version of postgresql? If you ar eusing 8.3 you will need to update to a newer version.

If you continue to have problems please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HMApps' options and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps.

You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and attach your \HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

Please zip and email the requested file via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - with a link to this thread and your forum name.

Thanks, is there any preference of version it should be (8.4 vs 9.x)?

HM2 installer comes with 8.4 but I recommend 9.0 or 9.2 if you have a 64 bit operating system.

Make sure you backup your database before updating/upgrading postgresql.

when you publish a new version of HEM, you post also a changelog. which is very nice and I like it.
    However your changelogs are quite briefly. You are mentioning just major changes regarding poker sites.
    But may the changelogs be more detailed please? I am sure you do also a lot of bugfixing of HEM itself or not?

I think this update fkd up my HM2, cant get it too boot up.

How can i go back to previous version ?

Quote Originally Posted by haman View Post
    when you publish a new version of HEM, you post also a changelog. which is very nice and I like it.
    However your changelogs are quite briefly. You are mentioning just major changes regarding poker sites.
    But may the changelogs be more detailed please? I am sure you do also a lot of bugfixing of HEM itself or not?
    The change log contains every ticket resolved in that release. It will not contain every checkin (one ticket might require multiple code checkins from a developer).

Quote Originally Posted by JStantler View Post
    I think this update fkd up my HM2, cant get it too boot up.
    If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing.

Please zip and email the requested files via the 'Contact Support' link here and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.

How can i go back to previous version ?
    If you send us the log we should be able to help you solve the problem and it will also help us to be sure there is not a problem in the release that might affect other customers so please submit a log before you consider a rollback.

The first post contains a rollback link:

Quote Originally Posted by random View Post
    .....if you have any issues you can rollback to the previous official version here.