literate-perfunctory
Poker Software

Default NC Cloud Beta Feedback Thread

This beta release feedback thread is only for users that contacted me to access the beta. If you want to get access you need to signup for a HM Cloud account and then email me from that same email address you signed up for requesting access. You can get me on pmorny@holdemmanager.com

When leaving feedback its very helpful if you can attach or email me the sample of hands along with a screenshot and details of the issue.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

I have found since adding the new Note Caddy beta, my cloud HUD is now resetting itself whilst I am playing. So far, its been 4 times out of around 50 hands, all 9 man full ring. The info on all players goes blank, no stats at all, then after 1 hand, they return. My own stats always revert to zero though.

I think in the screenshot you should see a couple of players showing around 48 hands, whereas my own show 4-5 hands total. Making my own notes is no problem, reading the new Note Caddy notes is also without problems. I am playing iPoker skin Poker 770.

reset1.jpg

I hope that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tino11 View Post
    I have found since adding the new Note Caddy beta, my cloud HUD is now resetting itself whilst I am playing. So far, its been 4 times out of around 50 hands, all 9 man full ring. The info on all players goes blank, no stats at all, then after 1 hand, they return. My own stats always revert to zero though.

I think in the screenshot you should see a couple of players showing around 48 hands, whereas my own show 4-5 hands total. Making my own notes is no problem, reading the new Note Caddy notes is also without problems. I am playing iPoker skin Poker 770.

I hope that makes sense.
    This is a known issue (HC-314) in the current public HM Cloud release and is not related to NoteCaddy Cloud. We have fixed this in our internal testing environment but I do not have an ETA for when this fix will be released to the public server.

Good day. I got access to NСCloud, but notes in HUD not appeared. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?

I am sorry to hear you are having problems.

Please see this FAQ for instructions on troubleshooting your HUD problems - Why don't I see the HUD?

If the steps on that FAQ do not solve your problems then please send the screen shot and log file as instructed in part 2 of the FAQ.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by TiMaks View Post
    Good day. I got access to NСCloud, but notes in HUD not appeared. Maybe I'm doing something wrong?
    This is a known issue we are looking in to. I will update this thread once I can confirm it is working for me again.

NC Cloud should be working again now.

Hello. Played on FTP, rush. When the HUD is located near the right edge of the monitor, then a pop-up window NC seen not as a whole. You can bring it entirely by clicking the mouse, but this is not always convenient.

FTP2.jpg
    Last edited by TiMaks; 08-22-2014 at 10:33 PM.

NC Cloud should be working again now.
    Worked, thank you. First impression is great.

Quote Originally Posted by TiMaks View Post
    Hello. Played on FTP, rush. When the HUD is located near the right edge of the monitor, then a pop-up window NC seen not as a whole. You can bring it entirely by clicking the mouse, but this is not always convenient.

I am not able to reproduce this on the left or right side of my monitors using our latest internal beta build which has numerous NC fixes in it. I tested both monitors on both the left/right sides as well as the top/bottom. I expect once we release a new update for cloud/nc that this will no longer be a problem for you. Unfortunately I am not sure when the next cloud update is planned yet.
    Attached Images Attached Images