No HUD @ Zoom - again
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default No HUD @ Zoom - again

Hey guys,

since pokerstars updated the software twice within the last two days, again the HUD doesnt work @ zoom. I know, this issue appears like everytime, pokerstars updates the software. Though I have to ask, when this will be fixed. Hand importing works, table finder can find the table, but the HUD that appears then doesnt update, so it only shows the hands from the moment you selected the table from the list. It's not much time left till 01/01 and I have to clear another bonus. Would be great if you guys could fix this.

Thanks a lot, best regards!

Former HM Support DogNamedBluff's Avatar

Please make sure you are running this build: http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe (7660)

You also need to make sure HM2 and PokerStars are running as administrator

1) Go to C:\Program Files\Holdem Manager 2 (Program Files (x86) for the 64bit version)
    2) Right click the HoldemManager.exe and choose "Properties".
    3) Go to the Compatibility Tab and select "Run this program as an Administrator".
    4) Repeat Steps 2 and 3 for HudFuncsApp.exe and PokerStars.exe as well

5) Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

6) Turn off User Account Control: http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/1...windows-7/]How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life
    --
    You need to make sure that this folder

7/Vista: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
    Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tuto...torial151.html

XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
    Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: http://www.microsoft.com/resources/d....mspx?mfr=true

is not read only and that all permissions are set to full for your user name. The folder will continue showing read only after that, this is an issue in Windows.
    --
    If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and send your log file to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread. -
    http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...ger+Support%3F

after yesterday i was forced to update pokerstars, i have the same problem. the biggest problem is, that i use 7318 because newer versions showed the same symptoms that i have now with 7318. now there is no working version left for me. need to play 20k hands until new year.

OP described the problem good. but tbh i doubt support will do anything else than the usual run-as-admin and update-your-system talking. those are all things that can be checked by the program itself and prompt the user with what problem was detected. it can even set the settings for the user. its a waste of time and looks unprofessional to read that stuff in almost every support email or forum post.

anyway a few additions. i switched blitz.dll to the 7660 version. no change. unchecked the buggy administrator/roaming/hem.. read-only rights. updated .net. used dotneffix.exe from microsoft. rechecked all admin settings. no antivirus tools running or similar windows protection stuff.

tablefinde finds all table/sessions and dragging on them brings the hud up for the current hand. besides that its only default hud 2.0 / waiting for hands.. hands are importing. timestamps are correct. even tablefinder shows number of hands. pokerstars time difference is set correct. and so on.. didnt try the hud on tables other than zoom though.

please fix this for 318 or 660. i dont care. just give me my hud back. and all the other silent bugged users.

Why won't you update to 7665? http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-...ml#post1631231

If that doesn't resolve the Zoom issue, reboot your computer, please close your PokerStars client and your HM and replace the file c:\programme\rvg software\holdemmanager\blitz.dll with

this one: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/13215305/Blitz.dll
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

i have 7665. i replaced blitz.dll and try to start PS first then HM2, then reboot and start Hm2 first then PS, BUT stil there is NO HUD ON ZOOM tables. what next?

Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer session.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    ..If that doesn't resolve the Zoom issue, reboot your computer, please close your PokerStars client and your HM and replace the file c:\programme\rvg software\holdemmanager\blitz.dll with

this one: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/13215305/Blitz.dll
    running 318 with that blitz.dll brought my hud back. thx so much!
    not in the mood to try a newer version with that dll. you know, its a running system now.. but i tried the 665 before and it didnt work.

orlovgraf: can you try to use 318 with that new blitz.dll and post the result?

Quote Originally Posted by getitdone View Post
    running 318 with that blitz.dll brought my hud back. thx so much!
    not in the mood to try a newer version with that dll. you know, its a running system now.. but i tried the 665 before and it didnt work.

orlovgraf: can you try to use 318 with that new blitz.dll and post the result?
    thanks a lot! usage of 318 and new blitz.dll helped

But it is still a question to support team when will u solve this problem for new updates? somewhen it will be necessary to update HM2 and it will so sad if the problem still exists...

Quote Originally Posted by orlovgraf View Post
    But it is still a question to support team when will u solve this problem for new updates? somewhen it will be necessary to update HM2 and it will so sad if the problem still exists...
    !!!

please take this chance to track that bug down. these are some good hints where to look at. we want to update.

orlograf: do you use notecaddy?

Quote Originally Posted by getitdone View Post
    !!!

please take this chance to track that bug down. these are some good hints where to look at. we want to update.

orlograf: do you use notecaddy?
    yes.