New beta patch thread!?
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Default New beta patch thread!?

Hey HM2 Team!

I wonder, where I can find all the new (beta) updates for HM2. Is there a thread besides "Sticky: Holdem Manager: 2.0.0.6866 Official Release (30 day trial)", where I can download all the new updates. I'm now running on 6948. I found this one in a random thread. I'm sick of searching all the threads, hoping to find a new update. So, I'm on a better version than 6866, but it seems to be beta/unofficial. Yes, I know, there is a "HM1/2 Zoom Pokerstars and Merge 6.0 update 6th June" thread, but most of the time, there is no extra thread. And why always beginning a new thread, when you post a new update?

I would appreciate a thread, where all the unofficial beta patches are. Is there a thread of this kind already?

... and if someone posts some problem in the forums, you could post a link to the new (beta?) patch-thread.

Thanks!
    Last edited by DonkSpirit; 06-07-2012 at 11:31 AM.

6948 is the latest build.

New internal/beta updates will be released in the http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ subforum.
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

Yes, I understand that, but can't you make a single thread, where all releases are in?

It says: "The current release versions are: HM2 - 2.0.0.6866"

Couldn't there be a thread, that isn't named "HM1/2 Zoom Pokerstars and Merge 6.0 update 6th June", but is named like "New patch version HM2 - 2.0.0.6948 - update 6th June". and then continue to update this thread like you do with the "current release"-thread.

There are 100 threads with different updates, but only 1 thread for the "current release". Why not 1 thread for updates and 1 thread for the "current" release?

I agree, it would be much nicer if there was some central place/thread where you could always find the latest beta

Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

From another topic:
    HM2: 6984

There's also an 6997 build, but theres some problems with it, and the tread misteriously disappeared yesterday, so I wouldn't recommend installing it. But here's the link:

HM2: 6997

Perfect! My plan works just fine! I hope, posting updates continues!