HM2 New Beta Big problems in Zoompoker
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default HM2 New Beta Big problems in Zoompoker

I can't play zoom poker because:
    1) New beta versions have a lot of bags - stats "Fold to cbet", "Raise cbet" calculating only for new hand history, but in HUD they showing for all hands. We loosing money on such missreads. You'll say i should downgrade HM2, but old versions work very slow on zoom tables, this is terrible...
    2) Stupid all known problem about symbols - why not fixed yet? For example because of symbol "&" table freezing, Hud dont working. No one can play zoom nl500, thanks to regular "Raised&Confused", thanks to your company. Fix this problem today or tomorrow plzzz.

On behalf of many pokerstrategy-regulars of Zoompoker (+ from coaches and video authors, who can make bad reputation of you HM2) : we are waiting for changes in the next few days - we really cant play!

new bug ! special in hm2!!!!!1111
    I play zoom
    stats freez with players in table with symbol & in name. for Example

1st hand

we see , and 2nd hand players on table with name Razed&Cnfusd , and all stats freez, fix it pls.

d7f913687c86c000030d4e1b8e150413.png7fe99e9adf7bbb364051c9337eeb7688.png
    im coach on pokerstrategy.com and what you think i can say to my watchers? that great product??? i only can say that bull s**t.

+1

This is a moneygrab... enormous amount of bugs... and now almost a week that you can't fix this problems with "Fold to cbet", "Raise cbet". you should never released a software with this amount of problems.

Doesn't display statistics on players at which nicknames there are not Latin letters

Issue with certain symbols in the name is really annoying. It sucks losing money due to misreads with cbet stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Griefer View Post
    This is a moneygrab... enormous amount of bugs... and now almost a week that you can't fix this problems with "Fold to cbet", "Raise cbet". you should never released a software with this amount of problems.

This bug wasn't in earlier builds. It started in 6560+ builds.
    It's partially fixed in http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

+1

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Partially fixed... What fucking good is that?

Jesus, stop pushing out fixes that dont fix the major bugs...What is with you lot and the whole: "Oo, we have fixed a single bug, thats good work for the day - lets push out a new version of the program and go home"... Why on earth dont you lot get a list of the bugs, find the most important (Particually the FtCB stats issue), get some coffee, sit down and fix this somewhat average program before relesing a fix.

How is that the stats issue(s) are not number 1 priority?

Quote Originally Posted by Patvs View Post
    Well i updated and it's not fixed... so congrats again grate job. Now i'm sure as i'm HM costumer for 3 years now i will reconsider to change this software to PT4