I wonna add thread where everybody (if you want) can add features which are must have and has first priority for you or report those bugs which are the most annoying for you. If nobody will do, that is not a problem because the main idea for me is to report my own problems & bugs.
So, here is my list which contains things which was reported (I have done it or someone else on the forum - that doesn't matter) 1+ months ago (or 2+) and which are still not fixed. I really don't understand why programmers are adding new functions which are hard (take much more time) to code from the very beginning (for example tablescanner, tiltbreaker etc.) when in the same time they can fix known bugs to proudly say that hm2 is not a beta (I really think that hm2 is now in beta stage coz of those critical bugs it has which are in my list in the bottom) but not fully functioning working product.
So, lets start:
1. HUD Filters - filter by date. It is not working at least in redkings (ongame) where I play (6483 latest release). It still shows all hands for all players when I wonna see only last few months of hands.
2. Stats $5W, $10W & $20W are still showing nothing (ofcourse it may work in another rooms but I am talking only about ongame, didn't test it nowhere).
3. Table profit (Net$ Won) is counting wrong. For example, I can easialy have 110bb at the table (just sat down and won 10bb) and table profit stat will be something like +20bb... Or +30bb next time. This happens randomly. Same if I will lose the pot. Btw, I have a hint for programmers: sometimes when I just have sat at the table, when most of my stats in popups are "-", I can notice intresting thing. For example, few days ago I made 3bet OOP vs. BU. I won that hand and to my surprise my 3bet OOP vs. BU was not 100% (1), as it must be after that hand coz of that was my first opportunity to make 3bet and I've done it. It was said 100% (3). So, somehow hm2 decided that I made 3 3bets in one time. Ofcourse my profit after that was x3, so my Net$Won stat showed wrong number coz of it. This could happen with different stats - not only 3bet oop vs. BU. Sometimes it can count 1 hand as 3 like in my example, sometimes - 4, 2...
About 1-3. I was subscribed to get email when those bugs will be fixed. With releasing of 6483 I received 2 email with text like this: "XXXX bug was fixed in 6483". So, 2 things I wonna say to this: 1. Why I must remember which number = which bug? Please, add short description in those letters, so people will be much easier to understand what is talking about when it said that "XXXX is fixed". 2nd thing: as you already have understood, I don't know which exactly of those 3 bugs I have already explained are "fixed" in 6483 (as I said I have received 2 letters). That is not the problem because ALL of them are NOT FIXED. Why have I received letters telling me that some of those bugs were fixed (I never subscribed to receive letters about fixing other bugs - only those 3) - this is not an intresting question for me. The main question is - when those bugs will be really fixed?
4. Few months ago I have asked to add oppotunity to export hand from the table in the same format in which it is stored in hm2. You know, I am talking about format you get when you click mouse2 at the hand & then click to "Copy" in any of the reports tab. When I click last played pot at the table, I can export the hand to so many forums... Why there are no oppotunity to just copy hand like I can do via reports tab? I think it is so simple to add it, but so many months passed after I asked for it and still no changes...
5. Stats fold & raise vs. donkbet on turn are not working. I don't how those stats show something (the stats are not empty) but when I or anybody at the table donks on turn - enemies fold & raise vs. donkbet on turn stats don't change after end of the hand.
I can add few more things which I have found or just don't like, for example, when I am trying to export last played hand from the table to file, hm2 exports all hands from that table - not only one hand which I have selected.. But if I will continue my list, I am risking not to get fixed most priority bugs for me in nearest future.
So, dear hm2 users, I ask you to continue my thread - just add 1-3 most priority bugs for you (not more), which you wonna be fixed... yestarday!
Thanks for reading.