Zoom Poker
Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoom Poker

Default Zoom Poker

Real money Zoom poker 2NL is released. Are you guys working on the HEM2 Edition? Do you have an ETA of when it will be ready?

We have an internal HM2 update for the Zoom games and it is now in testing against the small stakes games. We will pass along further information on the timing of the public HM2 update for Zoom as soon as the internal testing is completed
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

In the meantime, PT4 (which has been in public beta for far far less time than HEM2) already has a working rush hud

Administrator

We will be releasing an HM2 update that fully supports Zoom Poker (HUD, Reports, and Filters) very soon.

All I want is a version of HM2 that loads and doesn't crash my machine. 6470 didn't work and backloading 6384 and now causes the same problems. HM2 is now unusable for me....there's a file somewhere on loading that causes my machine to crash.

I think I'll take a holiday from HM2 and use HM1 which cruises along perfectly and my free trial on PT3 gives me Zoom functionality.

I don't want to be a HM2 beta tester. I just want a programme that works.....just make it reliable.

Here's the deal...make HM1 1.12.09 Zoom compatible and you'll never hear from me again, I promise.
    Last edited by Tom888; 03-18-2012 at 01:52 AM.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Tom888 View Post
    All I want is a version of HM2 that loads and doesn't crash my machine. 6470 didn't work and backloading 6384 and now causes the same problems. HM2 is now unusable for me....there's a file somewhere on loading that causes my machine to crash.
    Tom can you contact me on Skype (jim.varnon) or by email (jim@holdemmanager.com) so that I can get further details. The feedback could help in getting an update out a.s.a.p. for this.

If other users have issues with 6470 crashing:
    Downgrade to [removed 6450 link]
    Ignore any updates, until you see a 6476+ (or higher) version and you can update to that version.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 03-21-2012 at 03:24 PM. Reason: removed 6450 link
    Participate in the Beta release of the newest Hold'em Manager version: HM Cloud. Sign-up HERE.

If you would like to leave some feedback to help us improve the quality of the solutions, and/or the support quality you received, - you can do this here

^^ ty Patvs.

I just got my trial key renewed and downloaded the latest version to see how tournament support was going and ran into crash after crash on start. I was about to give it all a big miss when I saw your post. Reverted back to 6450 and I'm back up and running again.

Btw, about a month ago I was about to join a 10NL (I think) table when I noticed one of the villains was named 'Patvs'. I sat elsewhere.

Hi,
    i just downloaded (upgraded) HEM2 to be ready for zoom support tomorrow.
    But there is nothing displayed in Reports-Tab after importing handhistory-files from yesterday.
    Just wanted to look at a graph...
    WHICH VERSION can import and DISPLAY Zoom-Hands at the moment?

Same here, 6470 imported the zoom HH, but 6483 does not. Where can I get the 6470 version so I can downgrade until zoom is fully supported?