HM Sync, total hands differece.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default HM Sync, total hands differece.

I'm using HM Sync but I just realized that two database won't match. There is about 1000 hands (999 exactly) difference between my desktop and laptop. Difference is in this years hands. I made database optimization on both computers. I'm not sure was the difference before that. HM Sync won't fix the difference. I also exported all hands from this year and imported those to my laptop, but it found just 1 hand (1000 -> 999).

So do you an idea where is the problem and how can I fix it?

edit. both are version 2.0.0.6112 and filters it is not filter mismatch.
    Last edited by Steeeaming; 01-30-2012 at 06:29 PM.

Please zip and send the original hh files to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

I took hand history folders from desktop archive file and imported those to laptop. After that total hands matched.

Today I noticed same problem again. HM Sync won't sync hand from desktop to laptop right, there's always missing hands and I have to manually import hands from archive folder. HM Sync laptop -> desktop works fine. All hands are from Ongame.

So, how can fix the hm sync that it works?

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    I updated both computers and this time it worked. I hope it works in future too. Thanks.

I'm now using version 6309 and just checked desktop and databases. I synced databases at desktop and laptop and after that there was 1922 hands difference on this months hands (~16k). I had to manually import archive folder from desktop to laptop. After that databases matched.

So I have the same problem as earlier. All ongame hands.

Other thing I noticed today. I got some $10 bonus from Party Poker. I played couple hundred hands at PLO25. After session I noticed that Session Summary graph and Cash Reports graph was incorrect. i think the reason is hand where I flopped straight flush. Picture tells more. There is jump in Net amount won line but All-in EV line is missing it. I guess Reports -> By Stakes is showing right amount on EV adjusted winnigs.

(I know there is 32 hand difference between Active session graph and Report. 32 hands were from diffreent session. I didn't have enough time to make new picture. In those 32 hands EV adj was +$8.74.)

Please backup the DB, upload to a site like dropbox or filedropper and send the link with a link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Same issue - DB too big to upload. I have a difference of about 2k hands over 278k. All from this month, was correct until recently.

We can't see what is the problem without the hands. Please send your hands from this month. If they're all from this month, it's most likely something in a recent change.

I have reimported all my hands from HM2Archive on PC1 to PC2. This has fixed most of the discrepencies but i'm still 1 hand off. I exported all hands from PC1 to PC2 but no hands were imported. My databases are still 1 hand apart and i can't understand why. I've spent such a lot of my time trying to sort things like this i'm afraid i can't give it any more.

Please be aware there are still import bugs with HM2 though and also bugs with HM Sync.