Poker Software
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by fash1k View Post
    Okey, it works, but it shows 20k hands on hero and if I change amount of months in the hud options - hud filters, it don't take any effect. So, if I put their 12 months it shows only 20k hands on hero and I played much more than that .

UPDATE: Found, that 20k is maximum that replayer shows now because no one (I am talking about other players) has more than 20k hands in the replayer.. I think, somewhere we need to modify the maximum amount of hands to be shown.. But where?

+1

+1 Doesn't work made me Popup

Default Opponents>Player Analysis>Stat Analysis and Notes tab

Causes a crash and I can't open the page to change tabs before it crashes again. Is there any way to reset this or do I have to wait for a fix before opening the Player Analysis again?

no stats in replayer HERO if game after 24:00

UPDATE: Found, that 20k is maximum that replayer shows now because no one (I am talking about other players) has more than 20k hands in the replayer.. I think, somewhere we need to modify the maximum amount of hands to be shown.. But where?
    +(Another)1

LB still crashing

Okey, it works, but it shows 20k hands on hero and if I change amount of months in the hud options - hud filters, it don't take any effect. So, if I put their 12 months it shows only 20k hands on hero and I played much more than that .

Hi well put an option to edit this in the next release, most like in the same place as you switch it on/off

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheuzis View Post
    in deriving this popup error
    2_3bet4bet.pop

Thanks for attaching the pop, can you also send your log.txt file from C:\Users\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager folder. (XP users will find that in C:\Documents and Settings\YourName\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager folder.)
    If you have extensions turned off then it may be just called log. Please email the log, directly after you have the issue and before you restart HM2

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.Also View Post
    Causes a crash and I can't open the page to change tabs before it crashes again. Is there any way to reset this or do I have to wait for a fix before opening the Player Analysis again?
    Thanks well get this fixed before the official build, you could try a reinstall and hopefully that fixes it, if not we should have a fix pretty quick

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheuzis View Post
    no stats in replayer HERO if game after 24:00
    can you email a few hand histories where this happens to hm2support@holdemmanager.com and a brief summary of the issue

Quote Originally Posted by piet51 View Post
    LB still crashing
    I tried and couldnt reproduce, what steps cause this to happen for you?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post
    I tried and couldnt reproduce, what steps cause this to happen for you?

Just trying to start LB
    in the HM2 Leakbuster section I have posted screenshots(2)
    have look there

Thxx Piet

Quote Originally Posted by morny View Post

Thanks well get this fixed before the official build, you could try a reinstall and hopefully that fixes it, if not we should have a fix pretty quick
    Had to roll back, change the selected tab, and then reinstall 5930.

Edit - nope that didn't work either - is there a config file somewhere that holds the tab state I can edit, else I'll just have to roll back for now.
    Last edited by a.k.a.Also; 12-17-2011 at 12:12 PM. Reason: Jumped the gun on the fix :(

Quote Originally Posted by piet51 View Post
    Just trying to start LB
    in the HM2 Leakbuster section I have posted screenshots(2)
    have look there

Thxx Piet
    Thanks Piet, reason i asked is several tech support tried to replicate without any luck including me, it refers to time and date so it might be a cultural issue or possibly an issue with the specific hands, can you try creating a new database and just import a couple of hands and see if the problem exists.

If so can you go to settings icon in the ribbon and tell me what culture settings you have, also can you post screenshots of your regional settings of all the TABs

XP
    http://www.niles.com/support/helpdoc...ndows%20XP.pdf

VISTA
    http://tlt.its.psu.edu/suggestions/i...a.html]Windows Keyboards (Vista)

WINDOWS 7
    Open Regional and Language Options by clicking the Start button, clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Languages and Region, and then clicking Regional and Language Options.

Quote Originally Posted by a.k.a.Also View Post
    Had to roll back, change the selected tab, and then reinstall 5930.

Edit - nope that didn't work either - is there a config file somewhere that holds the tab state I can edit, else I'll just have to roll back for now.
    Sorry about that Aka, ill have a build out in a few minutes to address it, just tested the fix and working fine here.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    We welcome any feedback on any solutions we provide, this helps us to provide better quality solutions in the future.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12