Hud Stops working mid session
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Hud Stops working mid session

I have a problem where my Hud stops working on individual tables after roughly 70-100 hands. It happens pretty consistently. I'm not sure what files I could attach to this so just let me know what I need.

Please see this FAQ for instructions on troubleshooting your HUD problems - Why don't I see the HUD?

If the steps on that FAQ do not solve your problems, please send the screen shot and log file as instructed in part 2 of the FAQ.

I did the steps and about an hour into my session I had it occur again on 1 of 2 tables.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Are the hands importing and Live Play tab still updating properly when the HUD stops updating?

There are a number of errors in the log file where the hand appears to end abruptly creating an incomplete hand that missing the summary information but this is early in the log file when, from what I gather, the HUD is working fine.

Code:
    17:58:19.141 [Worker 11:11 - AutoImportFile.Send] Failed to find beginning of last hand in previous delta of file
    Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/ques...olders+HM2+use

Do the same for your C:\AmericasCardroom\ folder.

You were 1 tabling this whole session or playing more than 1 table? Do you know if you open a new/2nd table after the problem started on this table if the HUD worked fine on the new table? We are thinking those parsing errors are causing the cloud client to send the full hand history each time for importing instead of just the latest unimported hands from the file which is causing the problem later in the sessions when the file(s) get bigger.

I opened up my second table after maybe 10 hands on the first table. So most of my session I was playing 2 tables. The HUD stopped working on the one table after 71 hands. Before I start my session tonight, I'll look through the FAQ that you posted and see if that clears it up.

Edit: What your saying makes sense. The 2nd table that was still working but was due to stop in a few hands. It happens consistently after about an hour. I just closed out the tables so I could post here so I never actually had the 2nd table fail yet, but I'm fairly confident it was going to soon.
    Last edited by Supershot; 03-15-2015 at 05:21 PM.

I often play 1 or 2 tables (micro stakes PLO) on WPN (@ Black Chip) and have never had this happen myself and since there are so few tables to choose from I am often on the same table for over an hour.

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using? Make sure you have added the HM Cloud and AmericasCardroom folders and files to the exceptions/exclusions options in your security software.

I probably should have noted that I'm using a windows 8.1 tablet. It's new so I haven't installed any Anti-Virus software yet so I'm currently only using windows firewall. I did the steps in your previous post and still had the HUD stop updating but I haven't added exceptions in the windows firewall yet so Ill give that a try.

I have a win 8.1 tablet I can test on but haven't played poker on it since I got it. I will keep this thread open and try to test/duplicate this problem on it later this week.

So I gave it another try after adding the exceptions on my windows firewall and the HUD gave out again after 76 hands. If you could give it a try on your windows tablet that would be great. If you were interested in seeing the current log files I attached them.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

I will pass this along to Fozzy to test. I don't have a Windows tablet to test on, but will test on 8.1.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)