Stats
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stats

Default Stats

Hello,

You have added more stats. Could you post a list of all supported stats?

Regards,

I will ask one of the developers if he can generate a list and will post it here when I have something to share.

Fold river vs Fold river CB & River bet VS River CB maybe have much value??

can we delete custom HUD`s ...?? I cant find how..

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTs View Post
    Fold river vs Fold river CB & River bet VS River CB maybe have much value??
    I don't follow here. Are you asking us to add these stats? I don't see them listed above.

We just added a bunch more stats in v404 increasing the total stats count from around 300 to 550+. We should have a stats FAQ up in a week or two that lists them all with their definitions and we have plans for an automated stats wiki that gets updated automatically as we add new stats in the future.

can we delete custom HUD`s ...?? I cant find how..
    This is not possible currently (and no ETA for when/if it will be possible) but it is something I have been asking for myself since my list of available HUDs is getting pretty ugly from testing/customer HUDs.

We recently increased the number of stats in the HM Cloud HUD from around 300 stats to 550+. They are all listed (with definitions) on our new FAQ system - HM Cloud HUD Stat Descriptions

*If you notice any discrepancies or errors please let us know.

Whenever is possile please add: Fold river & River bet stats

Whenever is possile please add: Fold river & River bet stats
    Both of those are already included according to the FAQ documentation but may not yet be available until we push the next server update. I jumped the gun a bit on the FAQ and posting in this thread. Once the developers push the next server update I will try to remember to test these 2 stats.

I just tested and River Bet works. River Fold should work after our next server update.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Both of those are already included according to the FAQ documentation but may not yet be available until we push the next server update. I jumped the gun a bit on the FAQ and posting in this thread. Once the developers push the next server update I will try to remember to test these 2 stats.

I just tested and River Bet works. River Fold should work after our next server update.

Ok..now cloud analysis (web) doesn't work at all... Ok.. I'm done.. Just tell me a postgress (moste reliable please) that works...

Ok..now cloud analysis (web) doesn't work at all... Ok.. I'm done.. Just tell me a postgress (moste reliable please) that works...
    What problems are you having exactly? The Web Analysis is working fine for me.

For HM2 I recommend the 8.4.17 our setup installer downloads or the latest 9.0.x from postgresql.org. If you download and install it manually from postgresql.org you should disable postgres logging. If you are having issues with HM2 please start a new thread in the HM2 forum so we can help you with the HM2 issues separately from the Cloud issues you are reporting.