Hand replayer showing wrong hand

Default Hand replayer showing wrong hand

Hi,

I was doing some filtering (All in pre with JJ) and I found I had 25 occurrences, but when I did replay all it only showed 12, then I looked at them individually and for several different hands the hand replayer repeated the same hand.
    I then manually found one of the hands that is replaying the wrong hand and it was still replaying the wrong hand.

I did full - vacuum maintenance but no difference, is there anything else i can do?

thanks

Does it happen in a new database?

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to create a new database and import previously played hands
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi,

I don't have the HM2archive folder any more, Windows screwed up on me so I did a full backup and then reinstalled everything and somehow I have an empty HM2Archive folder in the backup.
    I think I copied the HM2 appdata folder over from my backup to restore all my settings and HH.

I reinstalled Windows on 5th April, and reinstalled HM2 and copied over the appdata folder on the 7th and then did a complete HM2 backup.
    The last HM2 backup I had was in December last year.

The messed up hands all seem to be from 2018, both from before and after I reinstalled windows

Ive found the original HM2 archive folder, I'll try doing a new database and update you

I have 2 HM2Archive folders, one in the backup and the current one

I worked out the hands that got messed up were from 20/1 - 18/3 so I imported the 2018 888 hands from the backup archive into a new database and they were ok, so then I imported them into my current database and now I have duplicated hands, but the hands that were wrong before now display correctly.

Then I created another new database, imported the entire HM2Archive backup folder (4 different sites and 4 years) and they are duplicated there as well and also got hands that I folded yet apparently lost several hundred dollars
    I dont understand why they sometimes duplicate

Duplicate hands will not import. Are you importing all hands in the new database?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

first I just imported the 2018 files then I tried importing them all

Not all hands are duplicated, it seems it is only the ones that were not displaying in the replayer properly before are duplicated. I try to delete one of the duplicates and it didnt delete, so I tried to delete the other one and it deleted both of them.
    So then I tried to import them again and it said there were no new hands, just duplicates

I also have these 2 strange hands in the picture weird.pngnow as well that can not be deleted

Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Database Manager (Ribbon)

If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to create a new database and import previously played hands

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How does Backup and Restore Database, Settings and HUD configs work?

If none of that helps please zip and email the problem hand histories to us using the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/1

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)