server could not be contacted

Default server could not be contacted

I have tried reinstalling hem2 now multiple times from scratch but I keep getting the same error.
    license server could not be contaced. make sure your computer is connected to the internet.

I added it to my firewall exclusion list and tried deleting the pokermaster.pid file and rebooting.
    nothing worked.
    i use win10

If it's a license registration issue, the Postgres FAQ will have nothing to do with it. The only thing that could help from there is resetting the winsock.

Did you update? Make sure you aren't using a really old version. When you need to reinstall, just download the new one from Support/Downloads.

Please update to this version
    http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...AutoUpdate.exe

Please see this FAQ for help in resolving licensing issues:
    Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: I Can Not Activate or Register Holdem Manager

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I sent a log file to support as resetting the winsock didnt help and I downloading new version either.