Hand marking query

Default Hand marking query

I have a database with a lot of different hand markings. Many hands have 4+ markings on them. What i am trying to achieve is filtering for any hand that contains the markings i specify. For example say i have a hand with the markings: Check raise spot, Fish, River Bluff catch, Equilab

I want to filter for ANY hand which has the markings "Check raise spot" and "Fish" (most of the hands with these markings have other markings as well - that's fine just as long as the filter i use returns any hands containing the markings i specify)

Is this even possible? I tried using the Hand Markings report but it separates in the table and doesn't allow me to filter for selected markings. The hand report drop down allows you to filter for one marking only.
    Last edited by SW_Kaizer; 05-04-2018 at 11:49 AM.

It is not possible to filter for more than one marking at a time.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

There is a bit of a workaround you could do where you use the By HandMarking report to select both categories in the upper report grid with 'all hands' showing in the bottom hands grid then Ctrl+A in the bottom grid and right-click > save to hard drive..., then import them to a new database where you can do further filtering on those 2 hand mark categories.

Edit: I believe you will be able to filter for multiple marks in HM3 using the HMQL Filter bar with and/or modifiers.

Thanks for the help, when HEM3 comes out will i be able to import a HEM2 databse into it and filter for multiple hand markings?

Quote Originally Posted by SW_Kaizer View Post
    Thanks for the help, when HEM3 comes out will i be able to import a HEM2 databse into it and filter for multiple hand markings?
    Yes, it will be possible. I just did some testing to confirm it can be done with the HMQL Filter bar and also using the Filter Editor Graphical User Interface with a database I imported from HM2. Unfortunately I did find some discrepancies between the results, using the same 2 hand mark filters in each filtering method, that I had to forward to our QA/Testing Manager to review further to make sure we can get them both working the same before we move HM3 out of private beta. It appears the Filter Editor GUI is working properly (which is good because I personally find that easier to use, as will most customers) so we will need to see why it is giving different results when using the HMQL Filter system.