Some opponents hands not showing stats in game.

Default Some opponents hands not showing stats in game.

I have an issue where occasionally an opponents stats will appear to have reset on the in game hud. The stats are not lost, I can still find them in opponents section. this has happened with several opponents recently, I don't seem to have any other errors.

I attach pic to show, any help much appreciated.

no stats.PNG

There are some settings that can cause the HUD to show less hands, or to reset. Please make sure that these steps are followed to set the HUD to show all hands:

Make sure the HUD Settings > General Settings > Common Settings > [ ] 'Use session stats' is disabled. Also check the Table HUD Options to be sure it is set to All Hands and not Session Stats - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Table HUD

- HUD Settings > HUD Filters should all be set to '2 to 10' and make sure that both check box options under Filter by limits are checked [x].

- HUD Settings > HUD Filters > Filter by date / numer of hands > 'Include hands newer than X months old' should be set to 120 and 'Use last X hands' should be set to 0.

- HUD Settings > Tournament Filters are all set to '1 to 81+'. Changing these filters to anything other than their default settings will make the HUD Stats change drastically based on the number of players at the table and/or their stack sizes in tournaments.

If that doesn't fix the issues, please reproduce the problem and attach a screen shot - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...re-screenshots - showing the HUD, the Report for one of the selected players with the problems, and pictures of the HUD Filters and Tournament Filters and attach a log file as explained in this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)