Tourney M color not working

Default Tourney M color not working

I am setting color in the Stats appearance for tourney M but every time I save and go back in, it has set them all to Off again.
    ANy ideas what to do to solve this?

Make sure nothing is blocking it.

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Set Correct Permissions on files and folders HM2 use
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Make sure nothing is blocking it.

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Set Correct Permissions on files and folders HM2 use
    I am not able to remove read only on the HM2 folders. It lets me remove it but when I go back in it is still there.
    COlours work on 2 of the M settings but not the rest and even if I flip the switches to On when I go back they are back to Off.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr1Gonzo View Post
    I am not able to remove read only on the HM2 folders. It lets me remove it but when I go back in it is still there.
    COlours work on 2 of the M settings but not the rest and even if I flip the switches to On when I go back they are back to Off.
    Yes, the FAQ explains that that will happen and is expected. It's a Windows thing.

Are you playing on PokerStars or Full Tilt? They are imposing rules that greatly inhibit how HUDs can work. The changes were described by Amaya a few months ago and can be viewed here - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ence-guide.pdf

which is discussed in detail in this thread - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...new-rules.html

These features that will no longer work on the live tables will still work in the replayer for the hands played at Stars and Full Tilt as long as the poker client is closed.

We have changed other features in HM2 such as the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > 'Color Ranges' only the first 3 colors/ranges will work on FTP/Stars and Auto Rate features are also not allowed at live tables. Auto Rate icons can still be set manually but we are not allowed to have them auto assign any more at PokerStars or Full Tilt.

NoteCaddy Restrictions on Full Tilt Poker and Pokerstars - NoteCaddy restrictions on Amaya properties: PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker - Assaultware Wiki
    Regards udbrky (Chris)