$EV not being calculated in STTs

Default $EV not being calculated in STTs

Hiya

Recently started playing again after quite an absense, previously used HM1, am now trialling HM2. I'm playing on Party atm, feel like I'm running horribly, but the $EV line is exactly the same as actual results, despite a huge difference in cEV.

What do I need to do to get the $EV to work please?

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I've played a few DONs and HM2 calculates a $EV figure for those, but the ordinary STTs there is no calculation at all, the column for $EV Diff is $0.00 all the way down, even for hands with large cEV Diff.

I've just noticed that these tourneys, which are $5.50 and £11 buyins, are showing as having $0.50 and $1 rake respectively, but the actual rake is $0.40 and $0.79, are these tourneys properly supported by HM2?
    Last edited by buffybegood; 04-23-2018 at 03:06 AM.

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I'm sorry but I've never zipped a file before and I've just wasted the last hour trying. I've propbably zipped the file 20 or more times, but I have no idea where they're getting zipped to so I can't attach a file to anywhere I'm afraid.

I appreciate that such things are second nature to you, but they aren't to everyone. As for uploading them to a hosting site, please, just don't expect everyone to do stuff like that (will just have to hope that the zipped file, if you can tell me where it might be, is smaller than 10MB).

Anyway, given that HM2 clearly isn't recognising the tourneys correctly as the rake is wrong, surely you can replicate this your end without my files, zipped or otherwise.

Right-click the folder. In the middle it says "send to" choose compressed folder.

It usually is in the same folder the original was.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Sorry, I saw the option to 7-Zip the file when I right clicked, but then tried all the options there repeatedly and couldn't then find a compressed file; as I said, I've never zipped a file before. I've now found and tried the "send to" option thanks to your latest post, so I'll send that off.

In 7zip, it is "add to archive"

7zip is necessary for any files that have € in them.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)