3 bet range

Thread: 3 bet range

Default 3 bet range

Hi,i have 2 questions:

1)Is "3 bet" stat shows 3 bet range?If no-how can i get the range,because stat "3bet range" shows 3.4-6.1 on all opponents and its obviously nonsense(btw why its so?)
    For example i make open raise and villain 3-bets me 10% of time.What is his 3bet range?

2)Villain has agg% on streets 40/40/40,i mean if i see agg% flop 40-for me its that villain bluffs quite often,but 40% for river is not so much,because his range is much tighter,than on flop right?
    Where can i read about interpretation of most useful stats?

That is the Leakbuster range. 3B range is the same as the %. To know if someone is merged or balanced, you would need to study what hands they 3bet with. If there are a good amount of semi-bluffs, they are probably balancing. If it's mostly strong, then merged.

Stat interpretation is highly dependent to game type, limits, and sites. Strategy forums are the best place to see the information.

If someone's only betting 40% of the flops, they're using a tighter range. So if they're only betting 40% on turn as well, that range is getting narrower, so by the river, it's a pretty narrow range.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Ty for reply!
    so again about agg%,do u agree that 50% on flop means much bluffing(like cbetting with A high or even with a trash)?But 50% agg on the turn and furthermore on the river is only value betting with mb some busted dro?
    i mean,i know that agg% include not only bet,but also raise,call,check and/or fold,but lets take a simple example above
    Last edited by trollkentwolf; 04-07-2018 at 05:04 PM.

You'll hit the flop only about 33% of the time. The closer to 33, the more likely it is value betting.

The closer the numbers are, the more likely to be similar. It's all based off PFR. If the range is wide to start, it will be wider as they continue, if it's tighter, it will be tighter the whole time.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)