Fold to 3b Stat

Thread: Fold to 3b Stat

Default Fold to 3b Stat

I've been using PT4 but I also have HM2 license and am trying to/will prolly migrate to HM3 but I'm having a HARD time trying to find F3b After Raise Stat since it's v v diff from TOT f3b, I know it can be used as f vs resteal from later positions but and from ep and mp, is there anyway to filter it? Also my HM3 has been importing hand in a pretty slow pace like 2h/s (my PC specs are i7 6700HQ, 500gb ssd, 32gb ram and it's importing much faster in PT4 as I tried to check if it was computer problem), any possible solutions? Is there a way to improve database speed or make some maintanance from time to time, how does it works at HM3?

You're looking for TOT fold to 3bet. We have always defined a 3bet situation as when you were the PFR.

What is the site and game type? This is a big factor for imports, as well as the structure of the file (how many hands, how many files, etc), and hard drive space.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    You're looking for TOT fold to 3bet. We have always defined a 3bet situation as when you were the PFR.

What is the site and game type? This is a big factor for imports, as well as the structure of the file (how many hands, how many files, etc), and hard drive space.
    I'm importing from 2 folders, one has 140 files more or less like this:

And the other has sth like 100 files from 888 and Party that have each 500~800kb each.

This is my SSD Screenshot: (I have other SSHD of 1TB for random files/movies etc, this SSD one is just for Windows/Programs and Poker) is there any way to check HM3 database health? Or to tune it?

and this is HM3 Screenshot:

I don't know if it's relevant but I already imported some hands the day before yday and it was importing faster, who knows why.

I had replied earlier but have no idea why my reply is not showing.

I didn't find TOT fold to 3bet at HM3, there is just fold to 3bet and fold vs resteal

This is my SSD Status (fwiw I use it only for Windows+Programs+Poker and use other SSHD 1tb for files, videos etc)

Atm I took the SS's I was importing from 2 folders with one having ~100 files with 200~700kbs and the other having 160~200 with these files from the screenshot:

And this is a screen from HM3:

And this is import History (which makes no sense at all I imported much more hands than it actually shows it looks like it's PROLLY counting files as hands so I have no idea what processed is, also check the speeds):

That first stat is what you want - Fold to 3bet.

For the rest:

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    That first stat is what you want - Fold to 3bet.

For the rest:

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    I've created a ticket when u told me to and even one before posting here and both are still not answered and lots of days have passed.

We replied to both of your tickets on Mar 1. Please check your spam folders and only send in one. I just re-sent it. We have not heard back.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)