HUD not right for 8-max WPN
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HUD not right for 8-max WPN

The panel positions are the same as the 9-max table (so wrong places and obscure everything) I've selected the correct seating and so on seat 5 for direct bottom seat. 9m and 6m have no problem.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

made no difference, I've got 20 tables of mtts and sng's up on stars and wpn and only one refusing to show stats is the MOSS $55 MTT.

Quote Originally Posted by RunBad4Life View Post
    made no difference, I've got 20 tables of mtts and sng's up on stars and wpn and only one refusing to show stats is the MOSS $55 MTT.
    You didn't say it's a MOSS.

This happens anytime a site runs these special/new series or one of a kind tournaments. Please see this FAQ on how to use table finder - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How is Table Finder utilized if the HUD does not appear?

You will have to use it for each new tourney and each time you get moved to a new table.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

tried that aswell u cant drag onto a table soon as u clikc onto the target tables cannot be popped up

soon as u click the target it takes focus to HM2, u CANNOT get focus on the table

Move the windows so they do not overlap.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

ok got that to wokr but now moving panels around in 8max also moves them all around in my 9max tables too. done panel resets and so on.

What setting are you using in the change by player # in the site options?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

This is "site options".

9544952fe56680fc93369627a5f4f7b1.png