Dynamic Stat?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dynamic Stat?

Default Dynamic Stat?

Hello! I'm designing my own HUD. I found PFR for specific positions EP,MP,CO etc... I normally look at these but it would take a lot of space to list all of them. Is there a stat that displays me the PFR of villains current positions automatically and changes automatically whenever villains playing from a different position? That would safe a lot of space!

Oh and could you please tell me how I can insert text into the HUD, so for example I could write "PFR" and then next to it insert the desired PFR stat ?

Quote Originally Posted by Acryl View Post
    Hello! I'm designing my own HUD. I found PFR for specific positions EP,MP,CO etc... I normally look at these but it would take a lot of space to list all of them. Is there a stat that displays me the PFR of villains current positions automatically and changes automatically whenever villains playing from a different position? That would safe a lot of space!
    You can create popups, but it won't be possible to change by position for each hand.

You can use abbreviations to show these by the stat. Turn them on in General Settings - Common Settings, and add the text in Stat Appearance.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    You can use abbreviations to show these by the stat. Turn them on in General Settings - Common Settings, and add the text in Stat Appearance.
    thanks. Any chance to only use abbreviations for some of the stats? The way it seems it can only be turned on and then counts for all the stats I selected or turned off entirely. No in between?

Lets say I want to do something like this:

statshm2.jpg

Like can I make a row above everything to insert the text definitions of the stats below (if I turn on "use abbreviations" its all in one row and becomes very wide)?

Then add a new Pannel and add Text definitions for the lines below again?

Also if I create a new line with new stats: is there any chance to move the stats in a certain position ( painted as the red X in the screenshot )? The way it seems I cant move their position.

Would be great if you could help me a little there!
    Attached Images Attached Images

thanks. Any chance to only use abbreviations for some of the stats? The way it seems it can only be turned on and then counts for all the stats I selected or turned off entirely. No in between?

Just don't create abbreviations for the ones you don't want to use.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Lets say I want to do something like this:

statshm2.jpg

Like can I make a row above everything to insert the text definitions of the stats below (if I turn on "use abbreviations" its all in one row and becomes very wide)?

Then add a new Pannel and add Text definitions for the lines below again?

Also if I create a new line with new stats: is there any chance to move the stats in a certain position ( painted as the red X in the screenshot )? The way it seems I cant move their position.

Would be great if you could help me a little there!
    This is not possible.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks! A question regarding 4Bet stats. I assume that for example, "MP 4Bet" is the % of times when MP 4bets, so assuming he opens 20% from MP and this stat tells us he 4Bets 10% of the time from that position, that would translate into a range into 10% of his 20% opening range, so his 4betting range would be 2% of hands, right?

I guess to make it easier you guys created the stat "MP 4Bet Range" which tells us his range right away, without doing any calculations in game, is that correct?

Edit: One more question: "EP RFI", "MP RFI", "CO Steal", "BTN Steal", "SB Steal" do all tell us their open-raising ranges from that position, right?

Edit: For things like TOT 3Bet, EP RFI, MP 3Bet etc: What does **Only the first three ranges will be used when the Pokerstars client is open - mean?
    Last edited by Acryl; 01-10-2018 at 08:53 PM.

It's based on the times that the player gets 3bet, so it's not on total PFR.

RFI is raise first in.

PokerStars and Full Tilt are imposing rules that greatly inhibit how HUDs can work. The changes were described by Amaya a few months ago and can be viewed here - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloa...ence-guide.pdf

which is discussed in detail in this thread - http://forums.holdemmanager.com/note...new-rules.html

These features that will no longer work on the live tables will still work in the replayer for the hands played at Stars and Full Tilt as long as the poker client is closed.

We have changed other features in HM2 such as the HUD Settings > Stat Appearance > 'Color Ranges' only the first 3 colors/ranges will work on FTP/Stars and Auto Rate features are also not allowed at live tables. Auto Rate icons can still be set manually but we are not allowed to have them auto assign any more at PokerStars or Full Tilt.

NoteCaddy Restrictions on Full Tilt Poker and Pokerstars - NoteCaddy restrictions on Amaya properties: PokerStars and Full Tilt Poker - Assaultware Wiki
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thanks!!

I've used the Popup Designer to create my own popup:

HUDHUDHUD.jpg

While the HUD itself is displaying what I've designed, the popup is still displayed as the default popup on the tables, not the one I've created:

How do I get to the tables and also, how do I save the HUD including the Popup (I've saved a file of the HUD: "HUD Designer" -> "Export" ).

Edit: Left is the popup I would want at the tables, right is the one I get when I hover over the HUD stats:

11223334455.jpg
    Last edited by Acryl; 01-11-2018 at 07:34 PM.