Filter by Session minutes played / hands played

Default Filter by Session minutes played / hands played

hi
    i didnt found how to filter for Session hours played so i removed (Deleted) Sessions where i played the most hands so that lets say only sessions remain where i played a max of 30 hands. Surprisingly then my winrate is unbelivable high compared to my winrate before. any reason for that? is this maybe a bug and calculated wrong ?
    many thanks
    daniel

You deleted the hands from the database. You can sort the sessions by time played instead.

Reimport the hands from c:\hm2archive, forcing import of previously imported hands.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    You deleted the hands from the database. You can sort the sessions by time played instead.

Reimport the hands from c:\hm2archive, forcing import of previously imported hands.

hi thanks
    maybe stupid question sorry but may you tell me how to sort the session by time played?

may i ask another question? is it possible in the "vs player report" to add a coloumn like vpip%? so that i then could see how i run against certain opponents fishes etc...
    Last edited by danidavito; 12-02-2017 at 08:35 PM.

Sort all stats by clicking the column header.

Right-click the column header and you can add/hide stats. If they're not there, they're not available. It's a summary report, not every stat is available. Use the reports vs filter filter in More Filters for more in depth analysis.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    Sort all stats by clicking the column header.

Right-click the column header and you can add/hide stats. If they're not there, they're not available. It's a summary report, not every stat is available. Use the reports vs filter filter in More Filters for more in depth analysis.
    Thanks chris...when i click on the vs player column i see all the players i played against...then on "more filters" i added vpip but it didnt help. Cool would be on the "vs player" report to add also stats like vpip so that i see against which opponents i struggle the most...but i guess its so far not possible to do right?

Many thanks again chris

It summarizes how much you won vs players. You can use the vs player filter to get more in depth.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)