No Handimport after PartyPoker-Update
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default No Handimport after PartyPoker-Update

HM2 doesnt import any hands from 'normal' speed tournaments/HUD not showing after their recent update (today) -
    turbo tournaments showing wrong HUD stats

Quote Originally Posted by z3n View Post
    HM2 doesnt import any hands from 'normal' speed tournaments/HUD not showing after their recent update (today) -
    turbo tournaments showing wrong HUD stats
    I have the same problem..

I have the same problem..

Trny:151766087 Level:14 Blinds-Antes(2K/4K -400) - Tuesday, November 28, 19:25:54 EET 2017

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

This has now been written up as HM-8911. send in the request ticket to be notified when it is resolved.

Please create a support ticket via the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/ - and if there is a forum thread with additional information please link to this thread and let us know your forum name if there are several people in the thread.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

the same problem

We know. See post 5.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Since the update of the PP software yesterday, I don't have anymore the statistics historic of hands played against players on my HUD (there are still in my windows explorer / still in the tracker too)..just those played since yesterday are taken into account.
    Is there a way to rcover the historic on HUD?

Are you talking about the tournaments issue that has been discussed? If so, send in the request to be notified.

if not:

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Did you find solution? I have the same problem...