HEM wont import hand history
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default HEM wont import hand history

i ahd some problem with session by day tab, so followed instruction from 4th post here http://forums.holdemmanager.com/gene...t-working.html

After that hem won upload any new session. Im
    - updated to the newest version.
    - vacuum database
    - Try with new database
    - time, language are check

Nothing works. Hem wont improt hand history from handhistory folder, BWIN.

Please enable the Settings > Feature Logging > [x] 'HUDStats' and 'FastPoker' option and increase the Max number of log files option to 10 so old logs are saved with date/time stamps. You can also enable this before you launch HM2 from the Start Menu - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Feature Logging

Please reproduce the problem and:
    - Attach a screen shot of the table/desktop
    - Try to include the Active Sessions tab and/or Sessions Report that also includes your windows clock and poker client lobby clock in the screen shot
    - Save a copy of the original Hand history for the table with the issue
    - Close HM2 and attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

With all the above information we should be able to narrow down what is causing the issue. If all the information is not included we will need to email you again to request it.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

attached files

Please don't put logs in the forum. They have your license info. Everything in the FAQ's say to create a ticket and send it in that way.

Your hard drive is too full. You should always have at least 20% free space. Please see this FAQ - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: I'm Running Out of Disk Space

This can corrupt the database.

Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Database Manager (Ribbon)

If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to create a new database and import previously played hands

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How does Backup and Restore Database, Settings and HUD configs work?

Please create a ticket and send in files if it continues.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Nothing helps. Also there is no new hands in C:hm2archive, they are not transfered from bwin handhistory folder

Do they import manually?

Please do as we requested and create a ticket and send the new files.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

I dont know how to import it manually

Created the ticked and sent files with new database

Click Hand Importing. Choose to import files or folders.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

No, i can import them manually from C:\Users\AppData\Roaming\bwincom\bwincomPoker

you reiceved new files?

I tried to reinstall hem completely, erased all folders and made clean installation. Hand arent importhing (nothing shown in active session tab(. When i start game Hud says "waiting for hands". On fastforward and regular tables also.