Strange HUD issue on Party

Default Strange HUD issue on Party

Hi,

I have just playing at party poker and I have set up the HUD and it appears okish at first, but...
    It has a blue background instead of black, if I double click it goes black and displays all the stats
    Then it seems every so often it goes back to being blue for some players
    My stats went blue then back to black and after that it only shows some of the hands I have played
    Also it displays my name correctly on the HUD but everyone else just says "player1", "player2" etc etc

It seem fairly random as some players HUD was blue and some were black

Thanks

Please see this -*Cash Games Hand Histories to be Anonymised from October 5th | partypoker.com blog

The HUD should work but it will show stats for Player 1, Player 2, etc instead of Player screen names. *We updated HM2 to reset the stats at each new table to 'Session Stats' which uses the HUD Settings > General Settings > HUD Font > 'Alt Background' color so you will know they are session stats and not lifetime stats. *If you do not want the HUD background to be red change the 'Alt background' color by clicking it with your left mouse button and using the color picker.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

OK, after playing some more last night I wondered if it was something like that going on, thanks

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)