Tagged hands

Thread: Tagged hands

Default Tagged hands

Hi,

I marked hands with a red tag from specific tournament to review later.
    The same day I marked hands from a different tournaments.
    From active session tab I only want to review marked hands that I did not mark/tag as red. The hands I marked as red aren't tagged as review+red tag.
    When clicking marked hands to review hands I marked that day red tag seems to appear in the tab and I'd have to
    specifically select marked hands that aren't tagged red.
    I'm going to guess I'd have to manually select non red tagged hands and review them separately.

Make sure there is no corruption going on.

Please see this FAQ to fix Windows problems - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to repair Windows files

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Set Correct Permissions on files and folders HM2 use

Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Database Manager (Ribbon)

If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to create a new database and import previously played hands

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How does Backup and Restore Database, Settings and HUD configs work?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)