Edit a tourney in Tournaments report

Question Edit a tourney in Tournaments report

I have a couple of Party Poker satellites that aren't imported correctly in HM2 (2.0.0.8476 Holdem Pro).
    I won entries/$ but in the Tournaments report they show up with wrong Size and my finishing position isn't recorded correctly. I edited it to show correctly, but when I closed HM2 and opened it again, the results were back to showing the same incorrect data.

I sort of fixed it for the two most important ones, by exporting the result, editing the HH to show correct finish position and Winnings, but the Size data is way off, as I didn't edit that in the HH.

Is there a known issue with Party and satellites? I tried searching the forums, but all I could find was a thread from back in '15 I think it was, that had some of the same issues, but wasn't resolved.

I also tried creating a fresh DB and importing all hands from HMarchive, but the same thing happens again and again.

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    I know the reason why the HH is being imported "incorrectly", it's because when the satellite ends and the remaining players get their entry ($), the HH is simply cut. There are no lines saying:
    The tournament is now finished as the remaining prizes are of equal value.
    Player XXX finished in X and received $XXX USD

The HM2Archive is working like it should, the imported files are moved there as normal.

My problem is in the Tournaments report;
    When I edit a tournament in this report, everything appears to be fine. All calculations and graphs are updated correctly.
    However, when I close HM2 and start it back up, the tournament I just edited "reverts" back to how it was just after it was imported and thus showing wrong data, because of the way Party Poker ends their satellite HH.

That is odd. Make sure that you keep the tables open for a little bit after. Did you contact Party about the issue?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

No, haven't contacted Party yet, I don't play on Party other than this promo thingy for now.
    This problem of editing a tourney in HM2 however, is troubling me as this is global for all pokersites...

Make sure there is no corruption or issue with blocking the database.

Please see this FAQ to fix Windows problems - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to repair Windows files

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Set Correct Permissions on files and folders HM2 use
    Regards udbrky (Chris)