Database Import Crash

Default Database Import Crash

Hello,

Just bought a new PC and excited to get my database from my old PC onto my new one.

I went through the tutorial of how to do so. However, after import is complete and I click on Reports I get an "Issue Resolution" window and the program closes after I submit my Error Report (I did so twice I believe).

Since that didn't work, I also tried making a new database and importing my hands manually to see if that would work, but it resulted in the same thing.

I did notice that during the hand import there were 542 errors out of approximately 200,000 hands. Is the solution to manually remove those 542 hands and try to import again? Is there another solution?

Thanks in advance,
    Mike

I have since also tried importing just 2 days of hands where there were no errors and the same error crashes the program after clicking on the Report tab.

Edit: Playing around with things more and have noticed that it crashes on the Reports tab even after creating a new database with no hands imported. I am using Windows 10 and I added firewall permission to holdemmanager.exe and hudfuncsapp.exe. I also tried uninstalling Avast antivirus and neither solved the problem.
    Last edited by Myke; 06-20-2017 at 06:34 PM.

If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel > System & Security > Administrative Tools or Start > Search > 'Event Viewer') > Windows Logs > Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click > 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)