License Key suddenly requested

Default License Key suddenly requested

Hey HM2 technicians,

Have been using your software for years now and have never encountered this before. Out of nowhere HM2 is now asking for my license key to open HM2. My license key I assumed would be in my account on your website, but the tab for licenses doesn't even display anymore? Don't know why I'm being requested for a license key anyway - pretty frustrating - what can I do to solve this?

Thanks,

Ant

Please see this FAQ for help in resolving licensing issues:
    Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: I Can Not Activate or Register Holdem Manager

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Yeah I've seen that already, but the problem is I can't find my license key. It is not in even listed in my accounts page, and its not in my email account either. Has my license has expired? And how did it disappear? I just don't know why this would happen after having HEM2 for years and then suddenly getting the message "A valid license for HEM2 was not found. Do you have a license code?"

Sorry my mistake, problem solved. License Key was in an email account I did not expect and I just re entered it and it's all good. Thanks for your time.

If this is your preferred contact emailaddress now you can login to your account on our site and click theEdit Profile link in the upper left corner to change your contactemail and other info.