Can't connect to DB

Default Can't connect to DB

Hi, sorry for my bad English!
    After reinstalling Win 8.1, I can't connect to my DB. I tried everything, from HM forums and others. The Win two times reinstall. The problem is hapenning, when I do this:

Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Windows Firewall / Defender Problems

and this

Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Run .exe Files As Administrator (Windows Vista/7 & 8)

Three times already. I'm sure. Your "rules" are the reason.

This is usually a firewall or windows update issue and the following guide gives a step by step guide.

If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel > System & Security > Administrative Tools or Start > Search > 'Event Viewer') > Windows Logs > Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click > 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com

Thank you for your response. I found the reason already. Postgres.exe , "run as admin" for all users. But even if you uncheck this, already is too late. Nothing is working, but reinstall for the Win. Maybe this solution seems funny for you, but I don't know what is changing in the Win setings. Maybe you do.
    Last edited by Dest; 04-18-2017 at 02:38 AM.

Please see this FAQ to alleviate any security bottlenecks - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Set Correct Permissions on files and folders HM2 use

If you continue to have problems, please duplicate the issue and send us log files with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing:
    - Open Windows Event Viewer's (Control Panel > System & Security > Administrative Tools or Start > Search > 'Event Viewer') > Windows Logs > Applications.
    - Check for any errors and send the information (Save All Events As...).
    - Please send your \HM2Logs folder files as well - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then right-click > 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email. If you have any problems with dropbox try using filedropper.com
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Thank you for your response. No problems anymore. The post was for others, who can do same mistake. "Run as admin for all users".
    No need for response. Thank you!

OK, I wasn't sure if you were having trouble with it changing still.

You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any further questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)