literate-perfunctory
Poker Software

Default Stats size change for different Sites

I need to change stats size for different sites.
    For example my hud is perfect size on party poker but is far too big on microgaming.
    How do I make the font size smaller for microgaming only and leave it normal for Party?

Default Stats size change for different Sites

stats too large on microgaming and perfect on other sites

any one know how I can change the font size of stats for specific sites only?

hi, Im new in here, how can I start a new post?

1. Make sure your poker client is closed and right-click on the shortcut icon for the client.
    2. Select "Properties" on the menu that pops up.
    3. Go to the "Compatibility" tab.
    4. Under Settings, put a check in the box labeled "Disable display scaling on high DPI settings."
    5. Use the "Apply" button to save this information.

Use the following instructions to do the same for Holdem Manager to 125 or 96/Normal - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Adjusting DPI settings

@emza - I replied to your duplicate post on the forums. Please try not to post the same question in multiple support channels to get a faster reply. This causes us to have to respond twice and we usually have different people working different support channels so we end up spending twice the time necessary to help you which delays replies to other customers.

@Sobriedad we replied to your other post. When you are in a main forum index there should be a 'Post new thread' button in the upper left corner of the page/index. Please note that you will generally get faster support replies by emailing us directly, or by using our support site to create a support ticket if the support site did not resolve your issues - https://support.holdemmanager.com/, instead of posting on the forums. Our support ticket email volume is much higher than our forum traffic so the emails/tickets are monitored more frequently by more representatives than the lower traffic volume forums.

I posted my first post here and for some reason it never appeared on this site. so I checked back the next day and it still said I had 0 posts. so that's why I created a new post. my old post must of then appeared. maybe it was under review as being my first post.

I complete all instructions and instructions in link and still have the same problem

Please send a screenshot of the issue.

If you continue to have problems, please reproduce the problem and zip/attach your HM2Logs folder with a detailed description of what you were doing and what problems you were experiencing - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How Do I Send a Log File to Holdem Manager Support?
    Regards udbrky (Chris)