literate-perfunctory
Poker Software

Thread: hm2 database

Default hm2 database

hello.

i am new here. i have a question about moving databe to another computer. normaly i do play at home with stacionary PC, but i want to go to friend for a study purpose seasion with laptop, and i want to have my hand histories in there with me. how do i conect them?

Quote Originally Posted by arnuxs View Post
    hello.

i am new here. i have a question about moving databe to another computer. normaly i do play at home with stacionary PC, but i want to go to friend for a study purpose seasion with laptop, and i want to have my hand histories in there with me. how do i conect them?
    Please see this FAQ to transfer/backup data. This will ensure that you have your hand histories and HUD saved to import into a new computer, and as a backup to restore in case of an emergency. I recommend you do this at least once a month and keep the last 2 or 3 most recent backups (and your \HM2Archive folder) stored on an external drive and/or cloud storage site like dropbox or google drive.

There are a variety of known issues with the HM Sync Beta feature where the results (generally tournament) are not syncing properly for some customers. We recommend you manually sync your hands on both PCs. Here is a FAQ explaining how to best keep your original hands on both computers so you can easily sync the hands manually - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Sync Hands Between 2 PC's Using Dropbox