literate-perfunctory
Poker Software
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

I don't really understand this decision. It would make much more sense to leave the option to let HM import the hands or at least activate the HUD somehow.. There are lots of people not changing their nicks at all and having the old hand data for them would be really useful for quite a while.

Sam

Is it possible for you to continue support hu games?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Yeah, since we are involved in every hand, that makes perfect sense.

Quote Originally Posted by fozzy71 View Post
    Even your own stats will be incorrect. When the hand history is incomplete when you fold, it means all preflop folds will not be tracked. That will force all preflop stats such as Fold to Steal to be 0, or 3Bet % to be 100% and so on. These stats will never even-out, because the data for folds is incomplete.
    Two things to clarify about Microgaming's new policy on cash game hand histories:
    1. Microgaming no longer writes full hands when you do not contribute to the pot. No matter what we do, we cannot provide a HUD as villain stats are skewed and unreliable.
    2. Now when you do not contribute to the pot they write a partial hand that shows you folded. This would allow us to import heros hands for review but would require significant changes to our backend.

Two things to also clarify in our communications to customers about this:
    1. We believe that customers have a right to a full audit/hand history as long as they paid the blinds and are dealt into the hand. Microgaming has taken this right away and is the only site/network to do so
    2. Customers can continue to use version 8454 or version 8465 which will import the full hands. We are just ending cash game support from this point forward.
    I feel like your statements are slightly contradictory. If I am using a previous build that still imports Microgaming cash hands, will my fold to steal stats be incorrect or not? You say that when I am dealt into the blind, and fold, Microgaming generates a hand history that shows me folding. Why would this negatively affect the way my fold to steal is displayed? Or is Microgaming generating a generic hand history that disregards from which position I folded and whether I posted a blind or not?

Quote Originally Posted by Sam View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtrctingValue View Post
    Yeah, since we are involved in every hand, that makes perfect sense.
    We are investigating an option to support heads up tables.

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroborus View Post
    I feel like your statements are slightly contradictory. If I am using a previous build that still imports Microgaming cash hands, will my fold to steal stats be incorrect or not? You say that when I am dealt into the blind, and fold, Microgaming generates a hand history that shows me folding. Why would this negatively affect the way my fold to steal is displayed? Or is Microgaming generating a generic hand history that disregards from which position I folded and whether I posted a blind or not?
    In that situation your stat would be accurate I believe, but any hand you do not contribute to will not show any actions for you or anyone else. This means we cannot provide accurate statistics played on their cash tables. Older HM2 versions will continue importing handhistories, but they are not officially supported and we cannot provide further support on it.

Here is an excerpt from their blog post - https://www.mpn.poker/blog/closing-a-few-loopholes/

''In cash games, we will only save a full hand history to your computer if you contributed to the pot. If you don’t contribute to the pot, we will save a reduced version of the hand history with only basic information such as your balance, hole cards, and the fact that you folded. This reduced hand history will not include your opponents’ hands or actions. The implication of this is that you will not be able to track hands in which you did not actively participate, nor will you be able to gather data on your opponents by passive observation.''

In that situation your stat would be accurate I believe, but any hand you do not contribute to will not show any actions for you or anyone else. This means we cannot provide accurate statistics played on their cash tables. Older HM2 versions will continue importing handhistories, but they are not officially supported and we cannot provide further support on it.

Here is an excerpt from their blog post - https://www.mpn.poker/blog/closing-a-few-loopholes/

''In cash games, we will only save a full hand history to your computer if you contributed to the pot. If you don’t contribute to the pot, we will save a reduced version of the hand history with only basic information such as your balance, hole cards, and the fact that you folded. This reduced hand history will not include your opponents’ hands or actions. The implication of this is that you will not be able to track hands in which you did not actively participate, nor will you be able to gather data on your opponents by passive observation.''
    On 2+2 someone posted that their stats: Two Plus Two Poker Forums - View Single Post - *** Unofficial Microgaming Poker Network (MPN) Thread ***

If our own folds are being accurately reported to HM, then our VPIP/PFR should at least be right, correct?

I interpreted your previous question wrong. When you said you were dealt in I was thinking you had contributed (i.e. in the blinds or in a HU game). If you don't contribute to the pot there are no actions in the hand history file so all stats will be inaccurate.
    Last edited by fozzy71; 05-01-2017 at 05:35 AM.

Hello, I am playing on both networks party.bwin and MPN. And I want that you add functionality from 8454 to 8473 for MPN. At least I can track my results even if some stats is incorrect, moreover some stats is working perfectly fine, moreover you could create stats in NoteCaddy taking in consideration that only hands with your participation are tracked. If you so worried about people who doesn't recognize which stat is correct or incorrect you could make in Site Setup ->MPN checkbox "import hands even when some stats could be displayed incorrectly" and make it by default unchecked. I can't even imagine why do you decide not tracking MPN HHs . I think all players from MPN will support me.

PS: Hope HM3 can track MPN HHs too
    Last edited by aqvito; 05-22-2017 at 07:03 AM.

That's not possible and as long as they do not provide accurate and complete information, we will not import them.

You will need to install 2 versions and run them separately.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234