Help me fix ipoker reports

Default Help me fix ipoker reports

Screenshot by Lightshot

sites like 888 partypoker and pokerstars work but whatever i do i cant get the reports from ipoker work
    when i finish in the money it says i finished place 0 and i cashed nothing..
    i can manually change this but how to resolve this being accurute automatically?

Ipoker does not write the buyin information in the hand history files. You will need to use the default buyin -*Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Hand Importing / Tourney Defaults

and edit previously played tourneys -*Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Reports / Tournaments/ Tournament/ Tournament Editor
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

so if i play 100sngs a day i must change them 1 by 1 manually?

it also show that there are 3 man table but its 6 max

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hello!
    i dont know where else to write so i will do it here and i hope u reply,
    i am playing on ipoker and my HM2 doesnt work,it works only on speed tables. i went to site setups and then auto import folder just like ive seen on youtube and i dont have a hand history folder in there not even my poker sitte in this casse everest poker. wwhat must i do so my HM2 starts working?

Please see this FAQ which gives instructions on how to configure HM2 to work with Ipoker Speed Tables - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to setup Holdem Manager to run with IPoker Speed Tables

If you continue to have problems please send the requested files/screenshots as instructed at the end of the FAQ in the link above.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)