HM2 No Longer Works With Svenska Spel

Default HM2 No Longer Works With Svenska Spel

Hello,

Svenska Spel (Boss Media) recently updated it's poker client and since then I can no longer get HM2 to work.
    It doesn't import anything at all.

I'm thankful for any help in this regard.

Sincerely,

Magnus

We are investigating this to see if we can add support for the manual import of these hands which you can request from their client software. *From what we have gathered so far a live HUD will not be possible.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Ok, thanks for your reply.

It's sad to se this kind of development at the sites but not much to do I guess..

Where will I find the information if you succeed with the requested hands import?

Regards, Magnus

All updates are in the thread in the releases forum. It will have all build notes.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Did you solve this so we can manually import?

If you continue to have problems please zip and email the problem hand histories, with a link to this thread and your forum name, to us using the 'Contact Support' link.

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.* It is configured in the Site Setup - Auto Import Folders menu.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by ShelterOfDelusion View Post
    Hello,

Svenska Spel (Boss Media) recently updated it's poker client and since then I can no longer get HM2 to work.
    It doesn't import anything at all.

I'm thankful for any help in this regard.

Sincerely,

Magnus
    Hi Shelter ,

If you are still playing on poker, can you try to use the bossmedia converter create for Svenka spe , create by a swedish player? to know if solve some problem on tournament hud selection?

Thank you chears

From what we have seen from other customers on this same site/network is that their new software they moved their players to no longer writes local hand history files. If there are no hands to import we obviously can't display a HUD. As such, we can not support their software. Existing hand histories from before the update can still be imported. If Boss hand histories are available in the future, we will import them.

If your site/skin is still saving hands to your computer for every hand you play then please zip and send them as requested above.

[spoiler=fozzy71;2501003]From what we have seen from other customers on this same site/network is that their new software they moved their players to no longer writes local hand history files. If there are no hands to import we obviously can't display a HUD. As such, we can not support their software. Existing hand histories from before the update can still be imported. If Boss hand histories are available in the future, we will import them.

If your site/skin is still saving hands to your computer for every hand you play then please zip and send them as requested above.[/spoiler]

Bossmedia has restored hh for all skin, but with Hm3 there is a rilevant problem of compatibility hh/software and hud.

So as svenka user are more active player on bossmedia issue, I was asking if they have already tried the converter of svenka converter.

I was replying to the thread in general without realizing you had bumped an 1 month old thread. Please stop bumping old unrelated threads trying to get support for third party apps/converters. If you bump any more old threads like this your posts will be deleted and you will get a temp ban from the forums.