Integrating for BOL

Default Integrating for BOL

Hey All,

I've been looking at some HUD's that streamers use and looking for one that incorporates all of the sites I use. I use BetOnline a lot, and noticed that HM2 doesn't really have that site under supported sites. That being said, is there any way to "mod" or setup HM2 with BOL? If not, which I'm assuming you can't, is there any plan to add this site in the near future?! Thanks a bunch, definitely would look more into this if BOL is or will be supported!

Edit: I just downloaded the beta (but if I can integrated with BOL I'll just buy it), and first thing is it picks up my hand history folder/database from BOL. So it seems to me that there may be hope?!

Speak
    Last edited by Speakmore; 02-27-2017 at 06:41 PM.

They are part of the Chico Poker Network which we do not support. *We do not have any short term plans to add any new networks at this time. *When we decide to start adding support for more new networks again it will be done based on current pokerscout rankings and the popularity of the ticket in our system for the network.

I believe there are 3rd party programs, such as Poker Planer and BOL Card Catcher, that you can use to make the HM2 HUD work there -*3rd Party Programs Compatible With HM2 or HM1

There is also a new HUD/Database program recently released called DriveHUD that supports BetOnLine - https://drivehud.com/
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Quote Originally Posted by udbrky View Post
    They are part of the Chico Poker Network which we do not support. *We do not have any short term plans to add any new networks at this time. *When we decide to start adding support for more new networks again it will be done based on current pokerscout rankings and the popularity of the ticket in our system for the network.

I believe there are 3rd party programs, such as Poker Planer and BOL Card Catcher, that you can use to make the HM2 HUD work there -*3rd Party Programs Compatible With HM2 or HM1

There is also a new HUD/Database program recently released called DriveHUD that supports BetOnLine - https://drivehud.com/
    So, I have been using DriveHUD before I bought HM2 and I want to import the hands that I played to HM2, how do I do this, I tried to manually import the files but it didn't import the hands.

they may not be saving them in a compatible format. Check with their support. The Leakbuster team works with us.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)