SNG/MTT Results filter not working + some final SNG hands not importing

Default SNG/MTT Results filter not working + some final SNG hands not importing

Hello,

I must admit I am a noob when it comes to HEM2. It usually works perfectly, and I don't do anything advanced with it. I have searched these forums for a possible solution to no avail. Note that my play is 100% on Ipoker at the moment, and that HEM2 worked perfectly until just recently.

Having said that, I recently rebooted my PC and upgraded to Windows 10.

Since then, the data collected by the HUD is way off:

1)Some hands are not recorded (particularly last hands of SNGS/MTTs) which throws EV and all other stats off.

2)The active session does not tally the number of MTTs/SNGs I have played during my session.

3) The "Results" filter within the reports displays all zeros instead of a finishing position.

4)Winnings graph is way off. As in displays -$1200 after winning net $20, etc.

There are no alerts within HEM2 that require my attention (except it reminding me to register for PLO).

So, what should I try?

Please try to vacuum/analyze and reindex your database - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: Database Manager (Ribbon)

If you continue to have problems, try the following:

Try creating a new DataBase and import a small portion of your \HM2Archive so you can see if the problem exists in the new DB - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How to create a new database and import previously played hands

If the new database seems to work properly, it sounds like your database might be corrupt. Please continue to use the new database and import the rest of your hands using the steps above. This is why regular backups are a good idea. If your database becomes corrupt you can restore a backup and only have to import the most recent hands (that were played after the backup was created) and edit any tournament results if necessary. I recommend keeping at least the most recent 2 or 3 backups in case the most recent one does not restore properly you can try the previous backup.

Here is a FAQ explaining how to backup your database and all settings in one easy step - Hold'Em Manager 2 FAQs - Poker Software :: How does Backup and Restore Database, Settings and HUD configs work?

If none of that helps please zip and email the problem hand histories to us using the 'Contact Support' link here - https://support.holdemmanager.com/support/product/1

All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth e.g C:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31 or if it was auto-imported with v7283+ it would be in C:\HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\MM\DD.

When sending any files please zip them (right-click > send to > compressed folder) before attaching them to an email. If the attachment is larger than 10MB please upload them to a file hosting site like dropbox, then 'copy public link' and paste the download link directly into the support ticket email.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)

Hi Chris,

Thanks for responding. I did the vacuum/analysis/reindexing, which did not change anything. I then created a new database and imported a few SNGS, but the data was still off or not reported.

I am contacting support with the zipped HHs.

thanks

Support has NOT ONCE responded to my ticket (240121), since its creation October 12th (aside from the first generic 'we received your ticket' email). That is nearly one month. I have updated my ticket 5 times to try and get some answer/feedback/eta, yet I STILL GET NO RESPONSE. Can I get some support ffs??

I was going to buy the PLO license, but given the non-responsive support there's no way that's happening. i'll check out PT4.

In the meantime, whats the deal?

I tested it and forwarded it on, as I get wrong results, but not -1200. I passed this along to Fozzy.
    Regards udbrky (Chris)